TLP vs FI | P2P Prep

TLP FLAME UNIT

You made an embarrassing gif of nothing, how desperate are you LOL? Learn to actually make something look embarrassing you failure promotion.

You are right that is embarrassing. You died to that amount of damage lmfao. Stay brown sticky stuff.

Unmute if needed btw.

You are right that is embarrassing. You died to that amount of damage lmfao. Stay brown sticky stuff.

Unmute if needed btw.

I was unmuted when I verbally demoralized you and had you shaking on the mic only uttering "is that it rip divine?"

LOL you're a 26 year old getting bodied claiming you've moved on but post on these forums everyday as a failure of a promotion and disappointing rank in TLP of all time.

cSg5VQZ.png

lmfao

Not gona lie ur brown sticky stuff @@Halloween stay useless n go make some gfx

Private server random +1 who had a fail transition to the real game and gets one banged as well as never using your paki voice on the mic. Lead 'The Closen'. Stay irrelevant moron 4ner l0l. Nice chode dick btw l0l.

cwaKIjp.png

I unleashed the booter when FI got into a 7 man clump 1st round and gave us the lead

halloween called to clump at the center hahaha

I was unmuted when I verbally demoralized you and had you shaking on the mic only uttering "is that it rip divine?"

LOL you're a 26 year old getting bodied claiming you've moved on but post on these forums everyday as a failure of a promotion and disappointing rank in TLP of all time.

cSg5VQZ.png

Private server random +1 who had a fail transition to the real game and gets one banged as well as never using your paki voice on the mic. Lead 'The Closen'. Stay irrelevant moron 4ner l0l. Nice chode dick btw l0l.

cwaKIjp.png

m8 u fuckin make gfx for a living as well as gettin slammed (whilst trying very hard) in fi

need i remind you that you n ur boy resorted to makin a fake alias in order to have any sort of rebuttal against us

u also got owned on bs (your own game at the time haha) now you are gettin owned on 07 (refer to gif by nate)

thanks dumbass il stay a mute u can stay brown sticky stuff and useless tho

just realised you called me a private server random @@Halloween are u for real m8? u started on fuckin pservers until i ended your team

LMFAO JK 

HOLY brown sticky stuff HOW FUCKING TERRIBLE CAN FI BE. 

THEY CLUMP TOGETHER LIKE A PACK OF AUTISTIC COWS GETTING HERDED TOGETHER FOR A STRAIGHT SLAUGHTER.

ROFL LOOKED SO FUCKING EZ TBH

I GOTTA ADMIT I DONT THINK IVE EVER SEEN A brown sticky stuffTIER CLAN THAN FI

74-0

brown sticky stuffALITY LOSES AGAIN LMFAO

GOD BLESS 

cSg5VQZ.png

cwaKIjp.png

Did you really take a picture of range grudge baiting you? You really are dumber than I thought. 26 years old lmao? That's a new one. I'm younger than you most likely and twice more successful irl.

Your flame is getting worse and worse. It must be demoralizing when everyone in the pure community thinks you, your gfx, and your clan is a complete joke.

Did you really take a picture of range grudge baiting you? You really are dumber than I thought. 26 years old lmao? That's a new one. I'm younger than you most likely and twice more successful irl.

Your flame is getting worse and worse. It must be demoralizing when everyone in the pure community thinks you, your gfx, and your clan is a complete joke.

hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha bullied