Envy´s Saturday -- Bullying Rage + SD -- ft. Slaughter

Pain

5bolSZw.jpg

Massed up 56 today for our last day as xlpc. Had some good tussles with Slaughter, and pushed Rage back to singles whenever they tried to be relevant in the multi zone.

Shoutouts:

Rage for asking Slaughter to team on us, weak clan: (13:48:48) <[Korbin]> team on envy today, yes? 
Rage for calling on SD to snipe us

Rage for getting slammed when having +10-15 opts and SD sniping us in one of the fights. 

Slaughter for the action

EV Ice POV

First 45 secs of ur vid doesn't say anything but that we were dropping u untill slaughter crashed our fight.

Gf at sperm, rest of ur vid doesn't say alot. 

But atleast u stood in the wild, slaughter was only looking to crash so. Gf on sperm

Very short video with no other media, gj Envy you really proved to people you exist. Our thread is coming up soon.

I love how for the past week you've been denying you're not teamed with SD yet in your own vid even when they're right in front of you, you do not engage yet when its Rage or Slaughter you do. You even say SD is sniping you, but you have no evidence. You wan't to see who SD focused, wait for our thread.

40 Defence in a "LPC/MPC": Image 1, Image 2 & Image 3.

& besides that, this is your combats: GIF

After you logged on us and suicided on top of us, you lost half your member count. Then you ended and we humiliated your clan: Image 1, Image 2 & Image 3. & heres the excuse your Elder/Council/whatever he is gave, Image.

Very short video with no other media, gj Envy you really proved to people you exist. Our thread is coming up soon.

I love how for the past week you've been denying you're not teamed with SD yet in your own vid even when they're right in front of you, you do not engage yet when its Rage or Slaughter you do. You even say SD is sniping you, but you have no evidence. You wan't to see who SD focused, wait for our thread.

40 Defence in a "LPC/MPC": Image 1, Image 2 & Image 3.

& besides that, this is your combats: GIF

After you logged on us and suicided on top of us, you lost half your member count. Then you ended and we humiliated your clan: Image 1, Image 2 & Image 3. & heres the excuse your Elder/Council/whatever he is gave, Image.

The 40def was a scout killer, they didnt do brown sticky stuff during the fight lol

5bolSZw.jpg

Massed up 56 today for our last day as xlpc. Had some good tussles with Slaughter, and pushed Rage back to singles whenever they tried to be relevant in the multi zone.

Shoutouts:

Rage for asking Slaughter to team on us, weak clan: (13:48:48) <[Korbin]> team on envy today, yes? 

Rage for calling on SD to snipe us

Rage for getting slammed when having +10-15 opts and SD sniping us in one of the fights. 

Slaughter for the action

EV Ice POV

l000000000000000000000l stay brown sticky stuff u broccoli brown sticky stuff clan...closing tmr on ur mpc i hope.....cuz ur vid and topic is bad...just tell hassan to closed and stay in his hpc lmao...u guys suck join rage for a way out now or get closed tmr on ur mpc trip

l000000000000000000000l stay brown sticky stuff u broccoli brown sticky stuff clan...closing tmr on ur mpc i hope.....cuz ur vid and topic is bad...just tell hassan to closed and stay in his hpc lmao...u guys suck join rage for a way out now or get closed tmr on ur mpc trip

Your clan is garbage. Stay irrelevant.

If you even dare to move up to mpc we will puff you back to xlpc.

Your clan is garbage. Stay irrelevant.

If you even dare to move up to mpc we will puff you back to xlpc.

u meant ur clan is garbage....ill come mpc wenever i want cuz envy will closed before i even get there lmaoooooooo...rip newbs....