Fatality 2016: Fatality Vs The Entire World. Ft 75 Man Domination

nICK1

OV6q6rR.gif

aJRhtQ9.gif

~1/9/15~

Today the Pure Elites massed up over 75 members to start off 2016. Today we did what we have been trying to accomplish for a very long time now. I couldn't be more proud to have lead such a dedicated group of passionate people who all have the same goals and dreams for this clan.

iTXI5VG.gif

KoJ2fY1.gif

We ran into CP (100 Pull) to start things off to see where we stood. We fought valiantly against CP until EoP crashed. We re-positioned south of gap where FOE got involved. At this point we kept trying to re-position, only to get hit by yet another clan. Eventually we pulled as far as we could south before RD finally crashed with their 42 man pull. We attempted to fight back but provided difficult considering the previous fights and the 1v4. Thanks for the clusters.

iTXI5VG.gif

RIqiFMk.gifpKkUnwA.gifAGtJqZf.gif

This is where it changed. This is when people in Fi were mad that the 3 lowest pulling clans decided to team on us because we pulled high. We setup a fight vs TLP 1v1 at 26 hills. After a great start off and some awesome action, clans decided to crash. EoP logged in on top of the fight, we pulled north west and quickly positioned. EoP tried to follow only to feel a barrage of 70 fatalians shooting right back at them. They knew they wouldn't be able to handle what they thought they could. We pushed them the entire way from 26 hills all the way to CA where the ones that were remaining died. To no surprise this is when RD showed up, but we were not stopping for anyone. We got straight on top of RD and pushed them straight back into single. TLP by this stage had walked down to CA aswell and got prayer and wanted to keep fighting, we didn't replenish pray and still fought strong. After about 1 minute of fighting RD came out again. We positioned south attempting to sandwhich TLP in the middle of both clans. We decided enough was enough and got a scim push THROUGH TLP and killed every single RD member that we could with a few remaining to get to singles. TLP decided it was enough fighting for now and got a bank. Fatality remained the only clan in multi wilderness. Thank you TLP and LMFAO at EoP,RD.

iTXI5VG.gif

RIqiFMk.gif

The smaller pulling clans like RD and EoP ended after that humiliation by Fatality so we decided the remaining clans Fi and TLP would battle it out for #1 of the day. 69 Fatalians vsed 63 TLP members. After an epic time of about 40 seconds of clean fighting, the clans that were ended by both clans due to their lower pulls and brown sticky stuff as fuck leaderships (EoP and RD), decided to hit off the world we were fighting in. After a funny as fuck back and forth DC hope the best win, we decided it was too much DCing and called it off, nobody could even log in the world to return so we had fun with auto retaliate on killing as many of each others members as possible.

iTXI5VG.gif

videos:

Pics of the slaughter:

hRwTHgi.png

GjxJbtY.png

jU8nTHX.png

jexCEhL.png

bcPyojJ.png

7a8a550f57.jpg

20b4ec43ba.jpg

d773dc7e05.jpg

423899aded.jpg

96981453bd.jpg

2c77376ed7.jpg

iFoekcf.png

WsHDY3b.png

EwSWptY.png

sGvxbUJ.png?1

3be4d130f7339a6dc53e96db0b7a149a.png

6Jcu0vP.png

It's justin beiber to see RD actually make an embarrassing topic and claim we ran to single when we pushed them to single and all their pics show them in single

RD will close this year, guaranteed. 

This year is FI's.

Eop trying to crash and gets pushed from 30 hills to GY LOL

tS1IWCY.jpg

TBH I DIDNT READ THIS SUPER LONG, brown sticky stuffTY AND justin beiberY LOOKING TOPIC (I DONT THINK ANY1 WILL TBH ROFL) - BUT IT LOOKS LIKE FI LOST AGAIN. AFTER LOSING THE ENTIRE WEEK I.E. GETTING 7-0ED BY TLP, 74-0ED BY EOP AND LOSING TO FOE WHILE THEY WERE DD'D ON PLAT.

ROFL LOOKS LIKE FI LOSES AGAIN NICE TOPIC LMFA0O CUTE WALL OF TEXT THO TOO BAD NOBODY WILL READ THIS GARBAGE L0L - HOPE YOU HAD FUN WASTING UR TIME TYPING IT LOL. FI IS HORSE brown sticky stuff AND WILL FOREVER BE HORSE brown sticky stuff; NO MATTER WHAT KIND OF brown sticky stuff PROPERGANT0RRZ YOU SPEW EVERY1 WILL STILL THINK FI IS DOG brown sticky stuff BECAUSE YOUR CLAN IS LEGIT FULL OF DOWNY LOSERS LMFAO. THERE'S THIS brown sticky stuffTY SIG THAT'S GOING AROUND CLAIMING "FI = 9 YEARS OF DOMINANCE" ROFLLL IVE NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD IN MY LIFE BEFORE TBH BECAUSE FI IS SUCH DOG brown sticky stuff - WITH THE NEW YEAR IM SURE IT'LL BE THE 10TH YEAR OF FI BEING brown sticky stuff LOL

IT'S PRETTY FUNNY CUZ FI GOT 30 DEF AND STILL GOT brown sticky stuff ON AND BULLIED BY KIDS IN MONK ROBES SOMEHOW. LOL I GENUINELY HOPE brown sticky stuffALITY DOESNT CLOSE SO THEY CAN KEEP PROVIDING ME WITH QUALITY ENTERTAINMENT. SERIOUSLY THO I THINK ID RANK brown sticky stuffALITY BELOW BLOODY VIKINGS AND PLAGUE OF PURES LOL THAT'S HOW brown sticky stuff FI IS ROFL.

GOD BLESS STAY brown sticky stuff, STAY EZ AND STAY MAD LOL

0-3 FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS

+1 TY FOR NICE LAFF HAHAHAHA