bi-monthly check in/ update on my prediction of who will close next

nick_hamilton

As you guys well know I am the one and only leader/founder of the second known pure clan mop (master of puppets) and I have made it a point every two months to make a topic exposing newbundle of twigss and their newbundle of twigsgary.

The latest thing in the way of good solid battling for the best is xlpcs. They are even worse than lpcs and mpcs. Look I am fully against any newbundle of twigs clans made after 2k7 but this is getting ridiculous.

There should only be 5 pure clans who would be bigger and stronger competition and large fights that don't happen anymore to see who is the best in the wildy. Tlp foe fi cp and eop should be the only clans because they are the most experienced and would know how to conduct good olde 100+ wars. If every clan closdd into these 5 we would see larger longer fights and non-stop action.

Instead we have this:

Hpc- some newbundle of twigss hindering competition

Mpc- even worse leadership who can't keep up with sup/rd/sv

Lpc- another step below

Xlpc- the new thing for those who can't make a decent clan can make together

Don't believe me? Let's see if a xlpc is the next to close, followed by some lpcs and mpcs. That's my prediction.

I see ur argument with there would be bigger fights, but I would rather have more clans than less, all of these mpcs/lpcs/xlpcs should just move up though and not try to classify 8000 different things but have more clans at the same time even if they suck for fun

Would rather like 10 HPC's for much bigger competition then 5 pulling over 100.

Also lower combat pking is better.

Back in the day accounts didn't have high prayer and def and a maxed 1 def pure was the ultimate goal.

If you were an oldschool clanner you wouldn't be encouraging people to close and mass join "pure" clans that have level 100's in addy

Ruin or Apex will close next. Looking at the history of the last year all MPC/LPC clans fall to the big 3 which are... Olympus, Doom, and AAO. Plus the rank teams of Apex and Ruin are kinda brown sticky stuff.

mfw every single poster in this thread is sithlord

pretty sure oly doom cd outpull 3 of those hpcs u listed last weekend

LMFAO

OT: As much as I would like to see everyone in the pure community being in the 5 most recognizable clans, there is no way that would work out well lol. Some people in 2k16 still play on systems which are the equivalent of a rock, so having 5 clan clusters with 100+ pures is a death sentence lol