Slaughter Demoralizes Rage Day 2

Dannypool

u lost?

Winning with jajas means nothing Sv child, if someone proves that your 'win' was terrible and simply bullbrown sticky stuff and you take that as a win, thats fine - I'll accept that we lost. Refer to my post. If you cannot answer any of the points made - knowing Sv nobody in there can reply to this, then what does it matter?

u mad Cuz they didn't app for rage oh wait u don't have to app auto accepted welcome to rage home of the single strip

U have no idea what ur talking about. And please, slaughter is the only clan that gets so many sniping teams merching with them.

I know ur clan is slumping but this is just to funny lol.

@ I'm here dw.

You had a higher pull, don't make it seem as if you did something extraordinary. Took 5 of you to take me down in 1v1, all pegging 1 by 1. I was dropping two of your kids on pizzas. Teach them how to fight esp. @@Togo.

Friday was different because you teamed up with SD and lost, thats whats extraordinary. You lost a 2v1 with a clan you called brown sticky stuff and later teamed up with. You had 5-6 waiting north even though it was matched at hills and you were slowly losing. If that north unit wasn't there lmfao.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the envy kids joining you even though before they moved up to MPC we teamed up against them multiple times and created tension. Furthermore, the snipe unit Poison was there too. How much support do you really need child? They were at your minis, preps, & now wildy too. Gj, you're a true clan.

you bring a rune2h to a weekend trip do your clan a favor and post a leaving topic

@ @@Pain @@Ebag godbless @@King C

you bring a rune2h to a weekend trip do your clan a favor and post a leaving topic

I was returning back, and I brought a 2h to take out the peggers. I took 2 down, one being you.

How many clans have you been kicked out of to this day? Be honest, and then decide who should make a leaving topic.

Lol, rage should not be talking about "slaughter teaming with SD", considering their history of allying with that very "clan"...

Some flashback pics here incase @@Control Pker hit his head against graves too hard and had a memory loss

01ad183b7a359b26834512f16942fbe5.gif

d6e7394e9b80ae924645ca1eadeaf1c0.png

Can't believe u put that part @ fog in ur vid and talk sht in ur intro. Jeeeeeeeeeez lol

Gf at sperm.

crumble crumble crumble

I was returning back, and I brought a 2h to take out the peggers. I took 2 down, one being you.

How many clans have you been kicked out of to this day? Be honest, and then decide who should make a leaving topic.

lmfa0 you got decked cya kid you're easy as fuck

Yeah I did, sick prayer switches bro

yeah man you did some great calling bro! Oh wait you're muted IRL!

@ I'm here dw.

You had a higher pull, don't make it seem as if you did something extraordinary. Took 5 of you to take me down in 1v1, all pegging 1 by 1. I was dropping two of your kids on pizzas. Teach them how to fight esp. @@Togo.

Friday was different because you teamed up with SD and lost, thats whats extraordinary. You lost a 2v1 with a clan you called brown sticky stuff and later teamed up with. You had 5-6 waiting north even though it was matched at hills and you were slowly losing. If that north unit wasn't there lmfao.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the envy kids joining you even though before they moved up to MPC we teamed up against them multiple times and created tension. Furthermore, the snipe unit Poison was there too. How much support do you really need child? They were at your minis, preps, & now wildy too. Gj, you're a true clan.

Man you never stop do you? lmfao you boys massed for 30 minutes at dummies then got cleared in less than a minute

6 slaughter members, rest snipe units :D :D :D

your propaganda is pretty weak, your ranks lie to you

Slaughter isn't even a clan. It's a bunch of snipe units put together.

propaganda is weak, thats like saying your not even a clan, you're just massers from 308

your propaganda is pretty weak, your ranks lie to you

propaganda is weak, thats like saying your not even a clan, you're just massers from 308

Ya half your clan has poision names, see kids like i gf banks. just stfuuuuuu 

Ya half your clan has poision names, see kids like i gf banks. just stfuuuuuu 

we had one kid with the poison name and his name is greuter and he applied and joined us good try, and i gf banks wasn't with us you're actually desperate with fake propaganda try again though!