is fo even a "pure clan"

Blue Lights

After having even 1 30 deffer in, the 30 def excuse is nulled tbh

You allow people in your clan with 30 def, you're a 30 def clan. It's not the fault of anybody else that you play favouritism and only allow a few select people to have it, maybe you should be more open.

It's just another story of a 30 def clan losing to another 30 def clan x.x

Breaking news @@Murd

Fo is now accepting 30 def.  Lv2/doopy/ and now current applicant tederick all have 30 def.  

Hypocrites

Good for them, I see they were taking notes from you guys after their embarrassing defeat

Out with the old, in with the new aye B)

After having even 1 30 deffer in, the 30 def excuse is nulled tbh You allow people in your clan with 30 def, you're a 30 def clan. It's not the fault of anybody else that you play favouritism and only allow a few select people to have it, maybe you should be more open. It's just another story of a 30 def clan losing to another 30 def clan x.x
 Maybe if you spend more time into EOP instead of defending TLP on sharkbrew, then probably EOP can finally win a prep lmfao [ex-tlp/ex-leader of eop]murd

@@Murd you see how he avoids it lmaoooooo

come talk to me on ts bro you can be the judge :P @@lookatwhatidid

Bro imagine if he put the same amount of words that he typed on sharkbrew into motivational topics on foe forums, they might actually feel the hype and kill more than 1 dude in a 55v55

I'll talk to you on ts, I have a mic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@@Range Grudge how can i avoid anything, its all over #rainz lmfaoooooooo come on foe ts if u really want to vent about emotional u are atm l00000l 2cffgjq.png10nzwp1.png

yo you wanna hear my voice that bad jesus christ lmfao

just watch us kill your clan and listen to me right here

1:30 baby   

Bro imagine if he put the same amount of words that he typed on sharkbrew into motivational topics on foe forums, they might actually feel the hype and kill more than 1 dude in a 55v55

I'll talk to you on ts, I have a mic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmfao my boy murd 

Bro imagine if he put the same amount of words that he typed on sharkbrew into motivational topics on foe forums, they might actually feel the hype and kill more than 1 dude in a 55v55 I'll talk to you on ts, I have a mic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Bro imagine if murd put the same amount of words that he typed on sharkbrew into motivational topics on eop forums, they might actually win a prep and kill more than 6 members in a in 90 vs 100 l000000l

74-0

fi is brown sticky stuff btw

I guess you still haven't realized i'm not actually in a pure clan, who pure clans in 2k16 lmfao, it's all about sitting on community websites telling ppl their clan is brown sticky stuff

like yours 

fi is brown sticky stuff btw

I SWEAR TO GOD LEE CARRY ON AND RIP ACCESSERINO bundle of twigsGOT

LOL NOT AGAIN