Question about DOOM

Fear The Beard

So basically I've noticed CD decline and make excuses for the hundreds of declarations from DOOM and I've also noticed every other clan seems to be scared of them to at the moment... just wondering wasn't RUIN the last clan to beat them back to back a month or so ago? so obviously there not unbeatable... i even heard HPC's like FOE and FATALITY are backing down from them? are they really THAT good?? 

I don't think any hpc is scared of an lpc..? If you wanna prep hpc's move up like it was supposed to be.. you know clans moving from brown sticky stuffty lpcs to hpcs ones..? 2 bad you all stay there and think ur on the top. Oh well reason fi doesn't prep you is because we rather prep tlp/foe/sv/cp actual hpc's instead of wasting our time. So sorry if ur mad about that brother.

Would have to agree with you. But with the handicaps you want it just doesn't seem feasible to prep down 4 or 5. I think a +1 is fair enough. Maybe a +2 on defending/plat rounds. Your Cmb levels may be a little lower but I think your Strength/Range averages are probably really close to HPC averages.

I don't think any hpc is scared of an lpc..? If you wanna prep hpc's move up like it was supposed to be.. you know clans moving from brown sticky stuffty lpcs to hpcs ones..? 2 bad you all stay there and think ur on the top. Oh well reason fi doesn't prep you is because we rather prep tlp/foe/sv/cp actual hpc's instead of wasting our time. So sorry if ur mad about that brother.

i heard they wanted to prep you guys matched and u still declined?

@@Couck Fatality is scared, make more excuses please

(00:06:19) <Air> [Fi]Nick

(00:06:22) <Air> wanna prep doom?

(00:07:42) <[Fi]Nick> no you dumb ass

(00:07:44) <[Fi]Nick> lmfao

(00:07:45) <Air> why?

(00:07:50) <[Fi]Nick> step up to hpc

(00:07:54) <Air> huh

(00:07:58) <[Fi]Nick> moron

(00:07:59) <Air> we're offering same ops?

@@Couck Fatality is scared, make more excuses please

(00:06:19) <Air> [Fi]Nick

(00:06:22) <Air> wanna prep doom?

(00:07:42) <[Fi]Nick> no you dumb ass

(00:07:44) <[Fi]Nick> lmfao

(00:07:45) <Air> why?

(00:07:50) <[Fi]Nick> step up to hpc

(00:07:54) <Air> huh

(00:07:58) <[Fi]Nick> moron

(00:07:59) <Air> we're offering same ops?

It's a bad idea to quote me and think you can flame bro.

Remember when u got declined as an intro in fatality? You couldn't even app

http://www.clan-fi.org/elites/topic/44030-ari-droppin-by/?do=findComment&comment=669096dumbass would stop flaming now mate

CD know they would lose so they don't want to take un-necessary losses.

Olympus have no excuse, they just know they have the quality of a potato.

Ooooh & Ruin is crying out for more preps vs doom we just don't want outrageous 95 combat caps lmfao.

HPCs making the excuse "We're not prepping you until you move up" is ridiculous when the clan is asking for the same numbers w/out a handicap. 

Just shows that we have the balls and don't care about the game as much as some people.

If we lose, we lose and we'll do what it takes to get better.

Fucking grow up, have some balls and play Runescape with us...

HPCs making the excuse "We're not prepping you until you move up" is ridiculous when the clan is asking for the same numbers w/out a handicap. 

Just shows that we have the balls and don't care about the game as much as some people.

If we lose, we lose and we'll do what it takes to get better.

Fucking grow up, have some balls and play Runescape with us...

sv stepped up to hpc when they claimed #1 mpc why can't you?

heh