how many

Sith-

idk ask slumpex, 30?

idk ask slumpex, 30?[/quote

Apex about to close so maybe 20-30. Everyone else 40-100(cd 100) m

When AAO think they are actually relevant lmfao, we've moved on from you guys since you pull 20 every trip, our focus is Ruin but if you guys wanna get cleared too then be my guest, happens every weekend anyway x)

When AAO think they are actually relevant lmfao, we've moved on from you guys since you pull 20 every trip, our focus is Ruin but if you guys wanna get cleared too then be my guest, happens every weekend anyway x)

What happend today ? bullied around even with more numbers, brown sticky stuff clan 

Wait for our video clearing you 40v47 at maze hill ROFL Jesus you're a great propagandist not gonna lie I applause you for it

Wait for our video clearing you 40v47 at maze hill ROFL Jesus you're a great propagandist not gonna lie I applause you for it

You didn't clear anything lmfao, You pulled away at dwarves after losing and called a logout. Keep teaming with Ruin, maybe 1 day you guys can actually be relevant in the wild bro.

didn't you guys get cleared today....?