Why did Slaughter go MPC?

Niblet

its actually funny that you think this is insulting them and not yourself.

exact same situation as when doom said they "bullied" sv into hpc. no we were getting bored. 

also same thing with cd saying they "bullied" doom to hpc, i dont get that logic. its like if 2 rival teams played eachother in baseball in the playoffs to go to a state championship and the losing team said "lol ur just scared to lose against us thats why you're moving up"

exact same situation as when doom said they "bullied" sv into hpc. no we were getting bored. 

also same thing with cd saying they "bullied" doom to hpc, i dont get that logic. its like if 2 rival teams played eachother in baseball in the playoffs to go to a state championship and the losing team said "lol ur just scared to lose against us thats why you're moving up"

that analogy is fucking justin beiber m8

What are you trying to prove here? I'm literally telling you to look at the event aftermath topics and tell me where Slaughter's Saturday trips are. You are another CLUELESS member thinking you know what you're talking about. Sadly, you don't :'(

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/15906-rages-saturday-undefeated-ft-sd-slaughter/

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/15633-rages-saturday-someone-call-911-on-behalf-of-slaughter-ft-sd/

Look at our topics and tell me who bullied who kid.

That analogy is horrible lmao. It doesn't relate to doom and sv at all.

The difference is doom lost that rivalry where as slaughter is losing this rivalry.

Let me explain.

Slaughter moved to mpc trips(unofficially) because they didn't want to fight us knowing we were going to pull 90+. They simply couldn't compete.

Doom claiming to bully sv out of the scene on the other hand was broccolied. Doom clearly lost and were hoping to hype off of fake propaganda.

SALT SALT SALT

Prep us pussies we gave you a 5 opt advantage, this topic is just embarassing. Funny how easily you get triggered to make a topic.

Prep us or stay a scared irrelevant xlpcpker59

. You get two weekends FT SD. and you think ur relevant.

5 prep wins versus you.

Over 30 + prep declines

Undefeated in 1v1s in wild

Made you run to singles countless times

SALT SALT SALT

Prep us pussies we gave you a 5 opt advantage, this topic is just embarassing. Funny how easily you get triggered to make a topic.

Prep us or stay a scared irrelevant xlpcpker59

. You get two weekends FT SD. and you think ur relevant.

5 prep wins versus you.

Over 30 + prep declines

Undefeated in 1v1s in wild

Made you run to singles countless times

salty snail I'll eat u like a frenchman fool

I'm gonna guess for better competition. 

Nobody moves up because they are scared of a clan in the bracket they are leaving.

Every single lpc is better than any xlpc. Every single hpc is better than any lpc. That is how it is. You must think awfully highly of yourself if you think you are somehow better competition than the ~8 clans in the bracket above you.

If you want to continue the rivalry so much move up with them and continue fighting. Dont pretend to win by staying below them and fighting nothing.

I'm gonna guess for better competition.

Nobody moves up because they are scared of a clan in the bracket they are leaving.

Every single lpc is better than any xlpc. Every single hpc is better than any lpc. That is how it is. You must think awfully highly of yourself if you think you are somehow better competition than the ~8 clans in the bracket above you.

If you want to continue the rivalry so much move up with them and continue fighting. Dont pretend to win by staying below them and fighting nothing.

That analogy is horrible lmao. It doesn't relate to doom and sv at all.

The difference is doom lost that rivalry where as slaughter is losing this rivalry.

Let me explain.

Slaughter moved to mpc trips(unofficially) because they didn't want to fight us knowing we were going to pull 90+. They simply couldn't compete.

Doom claiming to bully sv out of the scene on the other hand was cauliflower. Doom clearly lost and were hoping to hype off of fake propaganda.

mfw all you have to offer is pulling 90 random edge pkers