shoutout

Blue Lights

Bruv ur taking a mini fucjing game this serious lmao lemme post a topic of how good i am at castle wars and how bad your whole clan is... nigga cmon its 2k16, only wilderness matters, thats where you see the true faces of clans teaming on the clan just like cd vs opevdomeapexsd ezpz ezpzezpEzpZ

Yeh Doom looking solid. Hopefully @@Moni will give us some preps in both servers.

i been trying but u only offer me p2p :(

Bruv ur taking a mini fucjing game this serious lmao lemme post a topic of how good i am at castle wars and how bad your whole clan is... farmer cmon its 2k16, only wilderness matters, thats where you see the true faces of clans teaming on the clan just like cd vs opevdomeapexsd ezpz ezpzezpEzpZ

if u fought doom in castle wars ur prob gonna lose everytime, ur just brown sticky stuff and cant win unless u have double our numbers from edgevile :L #truth

Bruv ur taking a mini fucjing game this serious lmao lemme post a topic of how good i am at castle wars and how bad your whole clan is... farmer cmon its 2k16, only wilderness matters, thats where you see the true faces of clans teaming on the clan just like cd vs opevdomeapexsd ezpz ezpzezpEzpZ

How is an arena that can in no way be affected from outside influence (mains/invites/teaming) not show the power of a clan you derp. Also I'm not saying that it's the only thing that defines a clan what I am saying is sv are terrible at it

Pm me for intel on every single clan. In other words, doom doesn't like tlp one bit so stop sucking them off. Also their first hpc win was vs your clan. Shame

Grats on leaving cp for doom. Also I'm not sucking them off I'm giving them a little praise and even if I was dick sucking don't you remember all us TLP members are potato masher I love penis

Sv's quality is not improving.

I beg to differ. Instead of them getting 3-0d they're taking 1 round wins in their last few preps. That's improvement in my books. Besides didn't they beat you in a mini not too long ago? At least it's better than EOP.