How do you lose vs Slaughter???

Rage

After we (Rage) slumped slaughter and forced them to move up to avoid us we thought MPC's will have an easy time closing these tomatos!But no MPC's like ruin,olympus,aao suck as much! How can you lose to these suckers after we slumped them??@ rofl scared for our rivals after we slumped them.[21:13] yo[21:13] wanna set up a prep vs slaughter[21:13] for next week anytime[21:14] no@Ruin you asked for public off vs slaughter???????????????????????https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC4dRSXax5Ebe prepared when Rage moves up and puts you all in a slump @@Control Pker did this to you.

Join rage at www.clan-rage.com the only clan to beat these brown sticky stuffty slaughter kids

You're obsessed with our clan, this goes to show. it makes you justin beiber to realize your clan quality is garbage and we're progressing nicely. ez 

you're also brown sticky stuff talking clans that spanked you in preps these past couple weeks. :/ stay salty

Slaughter has definitely surprised me they're probably on their way to the #1 spot if they keep it up

my daily dose of autism has arrived.

"we slumped you so hard you moved to a scene where it is much harder to be succesfull while we pk in w308"

Agreed.

Rage clearly won the rivalry.

Jk dont ever call urself our rival again, ur clan is a joke, everyone seem's to know it but urself.

After we (Rage) slumped slaughter and forced them to move up to avoid us we thought MPC's will have an easy time closing these tomatos! But no MPC's like ruin,olympus,aao suck as much! How can you lose to these suckers after we slumped them?? @ rofl scared for our rivals after we slumped them. [21:13] yo [21:13] wanna set up a prep vs slaughter [21:13] for next week anytime [21:14] no @Ruin you asked for public off vs slaughter???????????????????????

be prepared when Rage moves up and puts you all in a slump @@Control Pker did this to you.

Join rage at www.clan-rage.com the only clan to beat these brown sticky stuffty slaughter kids

P.S: you beat these "brown sticky stuffty slaughter kids" before all the quality left your clan. If you notice, the core of your clan left for Slaughter & you haven't won since.

1 post count hero.

You're* aren't*

If you're going to comment on someones intelligence then you should at least put some effort into not making yourself look cauliflower.

I slammed your clan in that prep btw

maybe if i was correcting ur grammar i would have tried harder but i wasnt lol you are just a bit cauliflower

maybe if i was correcting ur grammar i would have tried harder but i wasnt lol you are just a bit cauliflower

You are calling me cauliflower but can't spell properly lmfao you literally have the mental age of a 12 year old who is incapable of holding a logical argument.