30 def cap wild

Jonathan

No? it would make it so its only pures fighting, especially in f2p where mains dominate.. notice how many clans dont actually do clan wars events? because their mains cant save them there

Oh believe me I fucking hate sv and CDs mains they could definitely simmer down a little bit buuuut this isn't battlescape and the mains do help bring activity to the scene, not necessarily good activity but it still helps keep the scene alive

Saying that not having mains would effect activity is a load of me fuckin' hoop. That's a fucking cop out, it literally never effected activity before in Pre-EOC. It's fucking awful if a pure clan even brings 1 main with them, because no clan should have an excuse. It's ridiculous that people don't give a fuck as well, if there was anything not cancerous about the pure community now people would be shaming pure clans and starving them for bringing mains to official PK trips. 

If your clan fucking suck and need to bring mains to compete, that's a false economy. Absolute bullbrown sticky stuff, you're not better than any other clan, you're just a fucking limp dick excuse for a pure clan.