tlp's sick p2p midweek

TLP FLAME UNIT

Ahh right, you're the 5'6 overweight guy who dresses like his mom took him to west 49 for the first time. My apologies lad.

ah right you're the self-hating broccoli who stays suffering silently every time SV flames any brown person for being indian/paki

same goes to u @

both fucking retards who are too beta to stand up for themselves to their own clan because they know they're not allowed in any other clan or clan's community due to being a ) fucking cauliflower, b ) associating with sv, c ) being BETA AS FUCK

farmer ur clan literally bowed down to tlp and tried avoiding the rivalry to continue by targetting doom

how u gonna try flame robby? hes swag irl tbh

bringing up that point actually

how can any1 in sv or fi flame any1 in tlp's irl? compared to tlp, fi/sv are fucking losers who literally resemble the troll you kill in death plateau lmfao

now ive seen ur rebuttals b4 @ ur gonna try formulate a well formatted reply in order to get fi/sv to mass like your post to feed ur ego

avoid the bullbrown sticky stuff and close b4 i kill ur clan broccoli

Hmm, seems that I struck a chord. Ask any of your friends in TLP, most of have seen my IRL. We don't even look like the same species fella.

Shave your poverty mustache, iron your creased white tee, and flush yourself.

OMFG IM DEAD LMFAO "same species fella" l0l0l

flush yourself holy fuck dude @ got me rolling

Give it a rest pal, I had my posts deleted because I felt bad for you.

I seriously commend you for showing your egghead in this thread again. Not sure why you try to get a rise out of everyone.

Stfu broccoli ur that weird fucking awkward kid in the back of the room u down syndrome ass motherfucker

Stfu broccoli ur that weird fucking awkward kid in the back of the room u down syndrome ass motherfucker

@ nice try but try again

only people that laughed are the weird anti-tlp dickriders who are also consequently virgin runescape addicts :/

y r u avoiding @@tesco he sent for you bro

Legit.

How can us ultra virgin Runescape addicts ever compete with a masculine 6'7 jock like yourself.

Reading too into my words lol

I can tell words on the internet from someone you'll never meet over a video game actually offend you. I am so sorry bro.