Slaughter scared of AAO[pic]

Aged k0

the fuck even is that lol. That's straight up saying no not cancelling a scheduled prep. 

Saying no because you are "scared". Like what was said before, Rage counter declared for a prep on Friday and we're going to that as it is a declaration.

We tried to reschedule, but your ranks don't want to.

I can understand cancelling to fight Rage because it took so long to get a prep against them. Look at the situation from our POV. It's either bad timing, or you'd rather slam rage than fight AAO and risk losing COTM. 

If you were in our position would you blow off the declaration and take a loss just to prep some other clan? 

Your ranks must be dead from head, why declare on exactly on the same tim when you already have a prep vs us alread set up?

Seems to me you are attempting to go the easy way out after talking so much brown sticky stuff about AAO being scared. Get your 10 wins so we would have motivation to fucking break your backs.

Np, goodluck

we offered a different date, and you refused. We have 4 preps this week regardless.

I also remember asking last week and your ranks refused to prep us and told us no..

Whatever man you guys wanted it and you guys bitched out. Fuck you jerk now i gotta tell my members they cant slay ur brown sticky stuff clan broccoli. cya sunday in singles our mains will wreck ur mains and our pures will flame the brown sticky stuff out of ur pures

duval did this to ur clan

In this topic: Emotional Slaughter members. LMFAO

you seem upset that we wanted to reschedule

who cares slaughter wont last much longer, CD and Rage and now Aao. Best bet for slaughter is to keep inviting more ppl to compete in clan wars and stay out of the wild.

welcome to the "slaughter sucks so ima kill them on weekends club" aao!

Keep sucking everyone's dick lmfao. You're irrelevant

you seem upset that we wanted to reschedule

Keep sucking everyone's dick lmfao. You're irrelevant

@

i hope you UNDERSTAND, any GOOD clan will refuse to team with you to avoid the "slaughter" that is coming your way. Not only do you gotta worry about 60+ bears but you got 90+ purple warriors and 60+ lions coming in hot for your forehead. Please just log out and this will all be over with.

lol aao, you look more and more like rage as time goes by, the alliance is real (rage, ruin, cd, aao, vt) but thats ok, apex, slaughter and olympus have enough quality to handle you kids

aao slumped apex into canceling trips , and Cd slumped Op into canceling trips. Your entire post is incorrect please edit it and put

"slaughter is fucked"

@

i hope you UNDERSTAND, any GOOD clan will refuse to team with you to avoid the "slaughter" that is coming your way. Not only do you gotta worry about 60+ bears but you got 90+ purple warriors and 60+ lions coming in hot for your forehead. Please just log out and this will all be over with.

ye lmao slaughter now has three clans they need to worry about on the weekends hahaha

who cares slaughter wont last much longer, CD and Rage and now Aao. Best bet for slaughter is to keep inviting more ppl to compete in clan wars and stay out of the wild.

welcome to the "slaughter sucks so ima kill them on weekends club" aao!

lol at this have fun in the wild with CD and aao hope u guys have fun seeing as CD already holds ur hand so u can cross the ditch

Aao been a mpc since 07 came back lol

lol at this have fun in the wild with CD and aao hope u guys have fun seeing as CD already holds ur hand so u can cross the ditch

Aao been a mpc since 07 came back lol

but you teamed with PT and Aps this past weekend and now talking about clans holding hands... ironic huh?

don't count vt in there? lmao

This nigga is like PLEASE dont add Vt into that brown sticky stuff storm we like having weekend pk trips LOLOLOL

Slaughter is fucked

I also believe we ask aao 3 times last week for preps they said nty lol I wonder yyyyyyyyy6

your best choice at this point is to either write a nice long 3 page sorry to Rage aao and CD or face the dicks that are going to enter your anal cavity this coming weekend

This farmer is like PLEASE dont add Vt into that brown sticky stuff storm we like having weekend pk trips LOLOLOL

Slaughter is fucked

nah ur just to dumb to notice

This farmer is like PLEASE dont add Vt into that brown sticky stuff storm we like having weekend pk trips LOLOLOL

Slaughter is fucked

your best choice at this point is to either write a nice long 3 page sorry to Rage aao and CD or face the dicks that are going to enter your anal cavity this coming weekend

all u guys have is weekend trips u take that away from rage and CD what do they have CD and rage combined 5-50 prep record lol plz take ur threats some where else

but you teamed with PT and Aps this past weekend and now talking about clans holding hands... ironic huh?

pt and aps could clear rage even beat them in a prep lol I'm just getting warmed up and u getting slayed kid take a seat