Thoughts @FI

DULL

eop won and fatality really lost badly this weekend..

I have observed eop winning practically everything since @@dull was given leader. I can't say the same about fi since [fi]nick and @@Halloween have been given ranks though lol they couldn't even spell the name of the clan they're ranks of correctly and they get 3-0'd by sv

2013 2014 2015  2016 2017 will be ours

hahah ma boy dull with his deluded mind again. U tried so hard to get ranked in foe but when u realised you were not good  enough for it u went to  a low tier clan like eop lol. 

Didn't Adhis calling beat u 84-0 in the j cup final? oye lol, don't ever talk down to him again loser pls.

eop loses again.

haha that low tier clan is doing better than you, you dumb vermin.

fix ur clan first then u can talk brown sticky stuff about top tier clans like eop and tlp - are you so deluded to argue that they arent at the top? or doing better than your brown sticky stuff clan?

haha that low tier clan is doing better than you, you dumb vermin.

fix ur clan first then u can talk brown sticky stuff about top tier clans like eop and tlp - are you so deluded to argue that they arent at the top? or doing better than your brown sticky stuff clan?

hahahh you're funny! Your clan literally has a negative win/loss prep record and you try to claim you're any good???

You invite doom to your trips in order to stay somewhat relevant 

http://i.imgur.com/gQFBqT9.png

Your clan is so bad they let intro's on their site go to trips? l0000l that's just pathetic rofl. 

your clan got 84-0 in a fullout ROFL!

EOP is at the lowest of low tier clans struggling for survival