2v2 prep

Eop is is a underachieving brown sticky stuff clan that is irrelevant both in cw and the wild full of the biggest rejects and retards of the community being lead by immature clowns. Eop is really good at being consistend at the bottom of the foodchain.

HOLY brown sticky stuff YOURE DUMB LMFAO

Ex- Captain of Ruin

pipe the fuck down clown.

there is no way in hell FOE + SV + FI could take on TLP+EOP

TLP probably has more 100's alone than the alliance combined and EOP's meteoric rise won't be stopped by any of those three

+ Doom plz we want a free win ;x

Eop is is a underachieving brown sticky stuff clan that is irrelevant both in cw and the wild full of the biggest rejects and retards of the community being lead by immature clowns. Eop is really good at being consistend at the bottom of the foodchain.

Sounds like you're mad and cluless let me inform you about some things you don't know. 

1.You're in rage so your opinion is automatically invalid

2.Your grammas makes your comment even more invalid

3.You're either in SV,FOE or FI which means you're already below EOP in the "Food Chain"

4.Also, you spelled Consistent with a D so gz eop 

Sounds like you're mad and cluless let me inform you about some things you don't know.

3.You're either in SV,FOE or FI which means you're already below EOP in the "Food Chain"

This actually made me laugh

We already seen how bad fi and sv are when they try to team and even they know how bad they are when they try to team so judging by how brown sticky stuff they both are it probably would never happen.

I'm not in Rage?

I'm not in either of these clans

And English is my second language so don't try to bring that up lmao would love to see a chubby fuck like you speak Italian.

Eop is the worst out of all old clans losing every relevant fight / rivalry ever.