How do you treat your applicants?

Chris-

So a member / applicant of OP recently posted a "rant" about Olympus on CD's board saying how he got treated by the officials and how the clan is very paranoid. He was also saying how he was ignored by officials and could rarely contact them.

This isn't a troll topic but the topic did have me thinking and since we have alot of pure clans here i was wondering how you deal with newer members and how do you treat them? Does being paranoid about getting spies make you treat them different?

I base it off of how quick they left the previous clan they where in aswell as the reason they got booted or left. If the individual is a known leak we tend to be more careful. People change though so you must always keep that in mind when dealing with different types of situations.

I base it off of how quick they left the previous clan they where in aswell as the reason they got booted or left. If the individual is a known leak we tend to be more careful. People change though so you must always keep that in mind when dealing with different types of situations.

On a side note if the applicant is fine in terms being a off hand recruit and not a random application I tend to try to integrate them into the community and be friendly etc.

We treat them the same, if they bitch or cry about stuff then we'll decline their app, we're no disability center for emotional people

That's a lie EOP was the home of retards and that's what it made so fun l0l. It's alot like Doom, we have hella downies but on the other hand each clans communities are super strong. EOP had Solo and Doom has Ryan l0l

I must confirm though in both clans no1 comes close to @@Ari

i think [cp][foe][fi][tlp]jordai is just the right guy for you

RD was the first clan i was ever a part of and they were super paranoid to the point where they kicked me bc they thought I was a spy, but luckily I joined SV when they were lpc during the time i was in RD so now I'm in an hpc that isn't ass thanks to them kicking me 

this is why you have 6+ spies in your clan.