Slaughter Bans CD from Clan Wars

TLPSmoker1

You remind me of @ when sv lost their first 10 preps and literally said clw doesn't matter. Lmfao you fucking moron, goes to prove your clan is trash matched and has to rely on main invites to even war. 

& I like cd too...

You remind me of any average Doom or OP or Slaughter member.

CWA is a screenshot of how a part of the clan (you can't even bring all members) works during a short period of time. You are prone to DC's, DDoS, having a bad day (not even a day, a bad minute), etc. If you think thats quality then you are exactly the moron i think you are.

Wildy shows ability to recruit, returning, consistency, tactics, performance over time, dedication and much more.

Quality is much more than how you perform for 2 minutes. I'd rather have a member stay 10 hours in a fight doing well than a full focused guy who will stop retuning after he died once. Or that will go G.E buy brown sticky stuff every time he dies.

Those who hide behind CWA are those who were banned in the real part of pking and were given no choice other than to practice without even training their whole memberbase. So yeah, CWA matters brown sticky stuff beside wilderness. I mean i could have 30 fucking elite CWA guys, and an extra 60 retards on the clan, and i could claim i'm the best quality clan, when in reality, i only have 30 guys who have practised a fake environment enough times to perform for 2 minutes and a bunch of tomatos.

No problem for explaining son, hopefully you don't embarrass yourself again.

CWA is a screenshot of how a part of the clan (you can't even bring all members) works during a short period of time. You are prone to DC's, DDoS, having a bad day (not even a day, a bad minute), etc. If you think thats quality then you are exactly the moron i think you are.

Wildy shows ability to recruit, returning, consistency, tactics, performance over time, dedication and much more.

Quality is much more than how you perform for 2 minutes. I'd rather have a member stay 10 hours in a fight doing well than a full focused guy who will stop retuning after he died once. Or that will go G.E buy brown sticky stuff every time he dies.

Those who hide behind CWA are those who were banned in the real part of pking and were given no choice other than to practice without even training their whole memberbase. So yeah, CWA matters brown sticky stuff beside wilderness. I mean i could have 30 fucking elite CWA guys, and an extra 60 retards on the clan, and i could claim i'm the best quality clan, when in reality, i only have 30 guys who have practised a fake environment enough times to perform for 2 minutes and a bunch of tomatos.

If your clan can bring pures onlly and show these tactics, returning, consistency then i'll call you my dad

If your clan can bring pures onlly and show these tactics, returning, consistency then i'll call you my dad

Its not us who started bringing mains/teaming. Now we do to show you your place and bully you out of the clan world. Once the clan world is clean from bad clans we will have no problem in using pures only. Its funny that so many clans complain about us bringing mains. Nobody is telling you not to. Bring as many mains as you want (don't tell me you are not bringing them already, nobody is dumb enough to believe that), we will destroy you anyways, and thats because we have superior tactics and dedication.

The difference between us and the rest of most of the clan world is that we are open about which tactics we use instead of lying and hiding behind excuses.

By the way, you quoted me twice genius.

Would agree with this argument, except coming from the clan that prides itself on their main unit and openly invites mains to their trips it doesn't carry any weight. Claiming that the wilderness is a better determinant of true quality for pure clans while fighting said pure clans with a main clan is dumb af. That is the exact reason that clan wars is considered indicative of "true quality", it is the only environment where clans can have clean 1 on 1 fights without crashing, teaming, mains, or unbalanced numbers. The wilderness would be much more indicative of quality if it had certain worlds where the wildy was restricted to accounts below a certain defence level like some pservers have.

Gj slaughter, whether or not anyone got hit off everyone knows you would've won this prep tbh.

Its not us who started bringing mains/teaming. Now we do to show you your place and bully you out of the clan world. Once the clan world is clean from bad clans we will have no problem in using pures only. Its funny that so many clans complain about us bringing mains. Nobody is telling you not to. Bring as many mains as you want (don't tell me you are not bringing them already, nobody is dumb enough to believe that), we will destroy you anyways, and thats because we have superior tactics and dedication.

The difference between us and the rest of most of the clan world is that we are open about which tactics we use instead of lying and hiding behind excuses.

By the way, you quoted me twice genius.

Yeah sure, clans bring mains but majority of their clan is pures. On the other hand CD are majority of mains rather than pures but nice try though.

Would agree with this argument, except coming from the clan that prides itself on their main unit and openly invites mains to their trips it doesn't carry any weight. Claiming that the wilderness is a better determinant of true quality for pure clans while fighting said pure clans with a main clan is dumb af. That is the exact reason that clan wars is considered indicative of "true quality", it is the only environment where clans can have clean 1 on 1 fights without crashing, teaming, mains, or unbalanced numbers. The wilderness would be much more indicative of quality if it had certain worlds where the wildy was restricted to accounts below a certain defence level like some pservers have.

Gj slaughter, whether or not anyone got hit off everyone knows you would've won this prep tbh.

CD just fucking sucks, lmfao.

how does one ddos a person's cell phone?

You hit off the wifi router the phone is connected to

No offence to anybody in Slaughter cause I love you guys, but you're starting something you guys wouldn't be able to finish coming up against CD & talking the brown sticky stuff you guys are talking.

not just cd, more like 3-4 clans at the same time

truth