JoJo

soz for late topic @@Persian Tom is forcing me to post this

[20:21:36] <08[EoP]Persian_Tom> matter a fact
[20:21:39] <08[EoP]Persian_Tom> ima change ur info
[20:21:41] <08[EoP]Persian_Tom> and post it myself
[20:21:42] <08[EoP]Persian_Tom> lmao
[20:21:46] <08[EoP]JoJo> LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

142v31j.jpg

Massed up 20 men on this fine monday evening, originally to hit POP, but they ended soon after we went out.

We remained at lavas where we would kill a bunch of random main teams, with one team re-massing in the same world, they used the lever to get back up, we awaited their group to go through old gate where would get a small gwas on them before clearing their group (twice)

Killed Olympus twice who were out pking with 20 lvl 80's in an open fc, and also got around 10 rune sets from random mains that were hopping to P2P worlds for prayer/stamina,

Elver's POV

f0vtzc.png

Pictures

Djn0oI3.png

HBFeLEn.png

YmgSYfw.png

vNOzrkT.pngtvaoeA8.pngsMB9tHI.pngTzmEg5f.pngRXoy2IQ.pngwYFkZ4X.png

KsJJcC1.png

1jg53kg.png

d6KI44o.png

WCCAw94.png

xUrwTuz.png

Query any @Op in #Clan-EoP to spy or join today!
#clan-eop | www.eop-rs.org
PM @[EoP]JoJo to spy

it's not a good trip as they make out to be. I left after this awful trip. just look at the convincing to improbable ratio? 15:1? shows you how bad this was.

will be leaving eop.

also agreed. will be leaving. just look at the convincing to improbable as well? 15:1? shows how bad this trip is lol bad clan. leaving.

also agreed. will be leaving. just look at the convincing to improbable as well? 15:1? shows how bad this trip is lol bad clan. leaving.

Swedish Oscar here. just confirm I was also unfortunately at this event. will be leaving after this tho. not good experience and look at the improbable on the thread? x15? im out.

leaving.

it's not a good trip as they make out to be. I left after this awful trip. just look at the convincing to improbable ratio? 15:1? shows you how bad this was.will be leaving eop.

Swedish Oscar here. just confirm I was also unfortunately at this event. will be leaving after this tho. not good experience and look at the improbable on the thread? x15? im out.leaving.

agreed with all of you here. 15:1 improbable to convincing? Looked awful. Come join fi guys for real clan