Sign in to follow this  
Mi Ni

Looking for a clan

I recommend you make intros on multiple clan sites and go check them out to see which one you like the most.

It also depends what you are looking for from a clan. Just make sure you have fun with the lads.

Pick like 4 clans make intros and see for yourself, go to a trip or two aswell.

I recommend you make intros on multiple clan sites and go check them out to see which one you like the most.

It also depends what you are looking for from a clan. Just make sure you have fun with the lads.

ye cuz i started playing again and my accs too brown sticky stuff to be in hpc yet

its not the real 13th btw

its some kid trying to be him lmfa0 @

wouldnt join sv as they dox/hack and are the rejects of the community, otherwise gl

I'd suggest joining an LPC like SD or something and work your way up to get out of the scene, HPC is the only real scene worth competing in.

I was in Envy but since we closed I need a new clen, my stats are BAD but yehh whatever I'm training hard ...soon lol

(Also experienced in clanning cause i was in MM from 2006 to 2011 and some other clans later on

Att:60

Str:80

Def:1

HP:76

Range:80

Mage:57 lool

So yeah

If your Looking for a LPC join Faith

Faith-rs.com

Like he said but expect for some clans to suspect you as a leak to a degree for introing to many clans but just let them know that you've been looking into a joining a clan :)