critically endangered clans?

slushpuppy

Critically Endangered (CR): fatality - trying to start beef with too many clans who are better than them (RD, EOP and TLP). all their previous high ranks have left for better clans. claims to be 'honour' clan but hacks other clans accounts, ddoses people in preps.

Vulnerable (Vu): sovereign - even though i like them teaming with fatality will only be bad. leave the alliance like foe did.

unavoidable alliance. eop and tlp both hate sv and fi, same both ways. meanwhile rd is irrelevant to all of it lmfao

7-2 in preps, come again

Grats RD

Your clan is irrelevant to the point we don't even bother with you. You're also a leak who decides to comment every post on Fatality... Is that what I did to you? Sitting in a channel for thirty minutes I had you leak to me, beg to rejoin Fatality for the second time and promise to scam your own clan mates. Real life problems don't cause you to do those things. Little boy, go crawl back in the hole you came from.

Cr: apex, started a rivalry with aao(lol) and slumped to 30 pulls lost to rage and st in preps cancelled Sunday trips consecutively etc etc

Vu: slaughter tbh, if they start losing in preps(when they're a clan wars clan) they won't have much left because they're bad in the wildy

we out pull AAO broccoli, and we never prepped ST and we havent cancelled sunday trips, the propaganda is real right now

Your clan is irrelevant to the point we don't even bother with you. You're also a leak who decides to comment every post on fatality... Is that what I did to you? Sitting in a channel for thirty minutes I had you leak to me, beg to rejoin fatality for the second time and promise to scam your own clan mates. Real life problems don't cause you to do those things. Little boy, go crawl back in the hole you came from.

Leak to u l0l? Stop trying to be a good rank cos you're not. Stick to making aftermath topics, we all know I never once leak to you wahahaha

Oh and not to mention ur saying u doxed me, when really u didn't cos u don't know how to, but seems like ur getting pretty emotional over a game wanting to find out someone's irl info... I mean if u wana stalk me just ask

Leak to u l0l? Stop trying to be a good rank cos you're not. Stick to making aftermath topics, we all know I never once leak to you wahahaha

Oh and not to mention ur saying u doxed me, when really u didn't cos u don't know how to, but seems like ur getting pretty emotional over a game wanting to find out someone's irl info... I mean if u wana stalk me just ask

Which is why you posted out of anyone in a pure clan to bring to redemption you'd pick me isis boy LOL

Which is why you posted out of anyone in a pure clan to bring to redemption you'd pick me isis boy LOL

What? Threatening me with my dox won't do anything especially when u don't know how to dox. Stop getting emotional over a computer game. Once again your displaying why fatality is no longer an honour clan. From hacking other clans rs accs to ddosing to now threatening to dox. R0fl