critically endangered clans?

slushpuppy

Cr: apex

Vun: slaughter

People saying Sup like thy haven't been pulling 20-30 for months now. They know how to Survive with any numbers.

It's clans that are used to pulling big and are now pulling small who might crack

So hypocritical.

Do explain.

TLP kills everyone every weekend. TLP then talks about killing every clan every weekend.

sv does nothing all weekend while running from tlp

sv talks about how they owned tlp

sv is brown sticky stuff

Critically Endangered (CR): sv - since moving up to hpc and starting a rivalry with the #1 pure clan, they have dropped from 115-45 pulls and have yet to beat TLP in either server, wildy or clan wars. Have also lost a handful of ranks.

Vulnerable (Vu): fi - only reason they aren't in the above category is that they have been in this state for over 12 months now with no signs of improving. It is definitely not looking good for them seeing as the clan who they serve (sv) are slumping harder and harder every week.

Critically Endangered (CR): Vitality (last aftermath topic 3 months ago?)

Vulnerable (Vu): Rage (caring too much about their reputation, too much involved in the rivalry, afraid to loose which makes them vulnerable)

[my opinion only]

lmfao i just read your clan history

You are a broccoli, and thats exactly why your decleration got closed. You don't understand how clanning works, wanting to declare in wildy with a main clan to ac. I have respect to your clan as its a country clan. I have 0 respect for the likes of you. We've pulled more than you in 6 trips than the entire time you've been in MPC kid, what are you on?

Love it how you said 'lets do this for fun' and you're now finding all oppurtunities to attack us, clearly your intentions were different, so sneaky.

it got closed because I asked them to, cause you were too scared to prep us in wildy. End of discussion.

Clanning works how ambassadors want it to. If it is not "a thing" it doesn't mean it's not how it work.

Only read your first sentence, don't bother writing more, cause it's full of crap nobody cares about, read the topic again, maybe you'll understand the mean of it.

Stop raging on sb and go help your clan to win your rivalry.

it got closed because I asked them to, cause you were too scared to prep us in wildy. End of discussion.

Clanning works how ambassadors want it to. If it is not "a thing" it doesn't mean it's not how it work.

Only read your first sentence, don't bother writing more, cause it's full of crap nobody cares about, read the topic again, maybe you'll understand the mean of it.

Stop raging on sb and go help your clan to win your rivalry.

You realise everyone in that dec mocked you because of how cauliflower it was?

There is a structure, you want wildy action but don't come out in wildy on weekends, you want a main clan to ac so it doesnt crash and you want it in wildy, you think we're scared but you cant bring it to clan wars no matter how many opts your up on us? Stop.

CR: CD they dropped to 40 pulls lmao

VU: AAO have always been bottom tier, getting smashed by imp and trauma, then doom and sv, and now slaughter sheesh. They sure have achieved alot lmfao

The only thing slaughter smashed was there reputation lmfao one month in already using cape switches

Critically Endangered (CR): Vitality (last aftermath topic 3 months ago?)

Vulnerable (Vu): Rage (caring too much about their reputation, too much involved in the rivalry, afraid to loose which makes them vulnerable)

[my opinion only]

Lmao my clan are going to exterminate you Lith fuck-heads Shaolin warrior style you 3rd world ass boy