Final Ownage Elite vs The Last Pures P2P Prep 3-0 [Declaration Win]

holydreams

You are a spastic keep tryharding lol

How is TLP #1 matched? Maybe look at the previous awards TLP got fucking tofu l0l. Just because they lose 1 prep vs EOP that has happened fucking 2 weeks ago doesn't mean anything. You take someone's #1 spot if you beat them MULTIPLE times not just once. A brown sticky stuff topic about sunday? Nah not really tbh, don't get excited because you had 1 good trip on your anni but the week before you got brown sticky stuff on twice in a matched 1v1 fight in the wilderness. TLP has been dominating every single clan the past months so stop trying to defend your brown sticky stuff clan that's in a slump. You need some sort of propaganda to hype up your clan I suppose.

Your brown sticky stuff clan lost to Fatality in your own Server l000000000000000000l. Your clan is fucking dead. Keep telling me how they're "#1" in everything. Remember who did this to you. Forever in our shadow.

''It's been a few years and you re still mentally deluded'' Do I know you? If your name is really the same person as Pepsi then facepalm. (Last time I replied to your status saying ''I am not pepsi if you believe that then you're a broccoli''

Alright, let me make this clear. I don't mind brown sticky stuff talking, but if a clan is clearly worse then the other clan (In this example FOE is worse then TLP) and you still brown sticky stuff talk, then you clearly need some sort of a boost to cheer your clan up. FOE has been pulling 80s? When? On your last anniversary? Your clan has been irrelevant on every saturday trip and your last succesful trip on sunday was last weekend on your anni. Congratz. Btw, TLP pulls 80s consistently. The fact that you are saying that your clan is 20-3 and you refuse to prep TLP is fucking hilarious. It takes a declaration to prep your clan? You are so comfortable about your clan yet TLP needs to declare. FOE mainly 1 def? At weekend trips FOE does anything to get 25 def people otherwise they'll never be able to compete. Do not call yourself a ''real'' pure clan if you bring 20 def people. If you are going to be a ''real'' pure clan, only bring one def. Stay brown sticky stuff moron lol.

Lmfao you're so deluded its unreal. Foe has been pulling 80's to sunday for months, they pull w/e on saturday because why the fuck would 1 defence pures fight addy and mains since it has been proven by IRC logs and experience that TLP brings VR to back them up.

Here is foe's ml you dumb tomato, again im stating facts while you believe everything that gets you told you dumb brainwashed reject.

http://www.foe-rs.com/forums/pages/ml

TLP does not pull 80, if you believe so you're fucking broccolied. They couldn't even pull the minium requirment they set for their own declaration with a 3 week time period. 

Pls refrain from replying because you're just embarrassing yourself.

Lmfao you're so deluded its unreal. Foe has been pulling 80's to sunday for months, they pull w/e on saturday because why the fuck would 1 defence pures fight addy and mains since it has been proven by IRC logs and experience that TLP brings VR to back them up.

Here is foe's ml you dumb tofu, again im stating facts while you believe everything that gets you told you dumb brainwashed reject.

http://www.foe-rs.com/forums/pages/ml

TLP does not pull 80, if you believe so you're fucking cauliflower. They couldn't even pull the minium requirment they set for their own declaration with a 3 week time period. 

Pls refrain from replying because you're just embarrassing yourself.

Are you broccolied or broccolied like honestly, feels like I am talking to the biggest autist ever. 

FOE has not even pulled close to 80 expect at their anni on sundays. I believe everything that's been told, kid, do you even realise I am not in TLP???? LOL you are embarrasing yourself. TLP has pulled 80 every other weekend trip for the past months tomato.

Are you cauliflower or cauliflower like honestly, feels like I am talking to the biggest autist ever. 

FOE has not even pulled close to 80 expect at their anni on sundays. I believe everything that's been told, kid, do you even realise I am not in TLP???? LOL you are embarrasing yourself. TLP has pulled 80 every other weekend trip for the past months tofu.

I never claimed you were in tlp, foe has been pulling 80's on sunday for months lmfao are you fucking broccolied?

And are you cauliflower enough to believe tlp's opts on aftermath topics? Its fucking fake sherlock holmes, they post it for some sharkbrew award. 

Pls for the love of god just fucking stop you're by far the most deluded braindead fucking moron i've ever witnessed trying to prove some point that has been clearly proven to be invalid.

I never claimed you were in tlp, foe has been pulling 80's on sunday for months lmfao are you fucking cauliflower?

And are you cauliflower enough to believe tlp's opts on aftermath topics? Its fucking fake sherlock holmes, they post it for some sharkbrew award. 

Pls for the love of god just fucking stop you're by far the most deluded braindead fucking moron i've ever witnessed trying to prove some point that has been clearly proven to be invalid.

hes fucking broccolied lol, don't waste your time

@ how mad are you that tlp is below foe in every way possible lmfao

I never claimed you were in tlp, foe has been pulling 80's on sunday for months lmfao are you fucking cauliflower?

while you believe everything that gets you told you dumb brainwashed reject.

Your previous post, if I am not in TLP, then who is telling me brown sticky stuff? Honestly such a broccoli.

The fact is that TLP actually pulled the amount of people they put on their aftermath topic. 

I am arguing with a fucking autist tbh. Your clan is dead and forced to go main so KYP.

while you believe everything that gets you told you dumb brainwashed reject.

Your previous post, if I am not in TLP, then who is telling me brown sticky stuff? Honestly such a broccoli.

The fact is that TLP actually pulled the amount of people they put on their aftermath topic. 

I am arguing with a fucking autist tbh. Your clan is dead and forced to go main so KYP.

just get off this topic you're just making TLP look worse at this point..