Heh

tesco

eop sucks but you didn't even put your own clan cp in the rankings

lol ok bro

Im not a broccoli that posts false banner, cp has work to do we have been number 1 before we can be number 1 again, every clan has had a slump its just which clan has the most active and dedicated members to help change the slump.

Im not a broccoli that posts false banner, cp has work to do we have been number 1 before we can be number 1 again, every clan has had a slump its just which clan has the most active and dedicated members to help change the slump.

CP never has and never will be #1 lmao. The only oldschool clan to have never been #1.

btw @@Native dont act like ur some significant force added to the pure community

ur still a broccoli who started in 2k15 and dick sucked for ranks

u always have a lot to say on forums/controversial subjects but when it comes to calling ur like ultama after 9pm

So basically infinitely times better than all of the retards that got bullied out of TLP lmfao

^ My Calling vs Severbrown sticky stuffs calling btw, past your imaginary 9pm times lmfao

OT:

5 Insignificant members which claimed they were barely active to begin with will not have any impact on TLP tbh, they didnt get promoted for like 8 months which shows they weren't worth a lot

So basically infinitely times better than all of the retards that got bullied out of TLP lmfaohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFUUXeBfS1Q ^ My Calling vs Severbrown sticky stuffs calling btw, past your imaginary 9pm times lmfaoOT:5 Insignificant members which claimed they were barely active to begin with will not have any impact on TLP tbh, they didnt get promoted for like 8 months which shows they weren't worth a lot

I quit anything rs related from eoc to mid 2k14 or something so pasting me videos in 2013 of a horrible rsps clan full of virgins who cling onto rsps for some relevancy does nothing

Bro you lost your anal virginity before you fucked anyone lol until you deep the fact that you're actually broccolied, a suck up and a loner irl you'll realise why we flame you

9pm btw

Don't be quoting me back saying brb I'm going pub as if it's some special occasion, if you gotta brag about going down pub with a few boys followed by a rough anal afterwards it's clear you're a basement dweller lol

You even sound like you take it lmao

So basically infinitely times better than all of the retards that got bullied out of TLP lmfao

^ My Calling vs Severbrown sticky stuffs calling btw, past your imaginary 9pm times lmfao

OT:

5 Insignificant members which claimed they were barely active to begin with will not have any impact on TLP tbh, they didnt get promoted for like 8 months which shows they weren't worth a lot

braden and tomf2p were calling in that btw

im pretty sure zac was calling on tps side too

saying a name on ts is not calling lol

btw 1:50 he is typin in cc

much calling

braden and tomf2p were calling in that btw

im pretty sure zac was calling on tps side too

saying a name on ts is not calling lol

btw 1:50 he is typin in cc

much calling

Zac wasn't in TP at that time

You were also a high council at that time so how come you weren't calling (oh yeah forgot you got banged)

Yes, like every prep I called at, I write the name of the person who we are piling in the CC because it saves time having to say it numerous times or if someone doesn't hear me we don't have people piling the wrong person

btw if you claim you guys left cos you got ddosed over a mini why are you joining the clan with the people in said team???

more like bullied out of tlp tbh lmfao @@tesco indian broccoli bullied out of another clan again "core" members yet never got past member for like 8 months lmfa0 

Zac wasn't in TP at that time

You were also a high council at that time so how come you weren't calling (oh yeah forgot you got banged)

Yes, like every prep I called at, I write the name of the person who we are piling in the CC because it saves time having to say it numerous times or if someone doesn't hear me we don't have people piling the wrong person

btw if you claim you guys left cos you got ddosed over a mini why are you joining the clan with the people in said team???

more like bullied out of tlp tbh lmfao @@tesco indian broccoli bullied out of another clan again "core" members yet never got past member for like 8 months lmfa0

I'm gonna disregard the first bit cos I don't care lols

We didn't get bullied out, we were even asked to re app and rejoin lmao

Even now people are still asking us conditions and if we'd ever come back

I WASNT active, I am now

Btw I meant core as in Nick for Fi and obs/knikker were core members of tlp lmao they've been losing a lot more now have they not?

Stay angry your boyfriend stretched your asshole out lols

Eop are homies and nobody involved in the actual ddos are in and if they are, eop ranks will do what tlp ranks couldn't and deal with it effectively rather than just ignoring the issue

I'm gonna disregard the first bit cos I don't care lols

We didn't get bullied out, we were even asked to re app and rejoin lmao

Even now people are still asking us conditions and if we'd ever come back

I WASNT active, I am now

Btw I meant core as in Nick for Fi and obs/knikker were core members of tlp lmao they've been losing a lot more now have they not?

Stay angry your boyfriend stretched your asshole out lols

Eop are homies and nobody involved in the actual ddos are in and if they are, eop ranks will do what tlp ranks couldn't and deal with it effectively rather than just ignoring the issue

Your curry munching logic makes no sense lmfao

You lot claimed to be inactive, then claim you are core members, then claim they are losing more because you left...? you are all capable of recording yet don't have (m)any trip vids and barely any prep vids along with being member ranks for over 8 months meaning your relevance to the clan was close to nill (apart from a few mini wars which you left over lmfao)

You then claim you were asked back to join yet 1) you don't have ex-tlp and 2) you would have to re-apply...? that basically means you got bullied out lmfao

8 months no promotion, the struggle is real for the mute pak squad lmfao

Don't quote me thank you

Reading your posts in this thread made me lol pretty hard.

Your leader hacks and bans one of your ex-High Councils because he doesn't enjoy pure clanning as much and wants to apply to a clan that isn't even in the same scene (talk about being grateful).

This goes on in the same time one of your ranks (aka people representing and LEADING your clan) leaks someone's IP and gets them DDOS'd over a mini. You say brown sticky stuff like "You flame the rank but not the clan" but if you have half a brain you'd understand that the members, if not especially the ranks, represent your clan. The fact that your current leadership and memberbase allows this behavior just shows how desperate you are for numbers and how little your members mean to your leadership.

I mean feel free to follow orders and calls from some kid who scums over your own members over nothing, I knew Soron was spineless already but I guess TLP members overall are.