AAO p2p inners

Jonathan

Since when does inners define average pull

if AAO did F2P inners, i guarantee they'd pull 25 min without a doubt, the fact that they had 11 at the start of the vid and they wanted to do a 50v50 P2P prep against a clan that only ever does p2p mainly is baffling, even we cant pull 50, and we are known for p2p, if we cant do it how the hell does a clan thats known for f2p going to do it?

^^^

& if they declared on you with a 50 min, why not take it up if you're bantering about their inners pull? Surely you could outpull them esp. considering your only hype is your p2p side.

They're a private server clan that's why they suck in both f2p /p2p , well they dont even go out on sundays because 10 man pulls :/ fucking hell

Doesn't apex just have mad hpc kids? Talking about aao bring invites. But good luck to both hope you don't lose after making this topic.

every clan has members that are in an HPC, so im not sure what that has to do with anything? we only have them hop on their HPC accounts when we prep an HPC

March 10th

You're really reaching

yeah but i think that wasnt long before when they made the 50v50 declaration 

March 10th

You're really reaching

just went back and checked, they made the declaration topic on march 1st, so its still quite accurate

yeah but i think that wasnt long before when they made the 50v50 declaration

just went back and checked, they made the declaration topic on march 1st, so its still quite accurate

You are so hot and bothered over mpc's that you're fact checking

I applaud your efforts but dude, do it for things that matter