Clan Of The Month

Wardy

We still out here winning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mofo im not done with you brown sticky stuffters yet and apex is next to die and it looks like it lmao what u saying nox with your outdated flames apex is dead pls close already ur worse than vt 

mofo im not done with you brown sticky stuffters yet and apex is next to die and it looks like it lmao what u saying nox with your outdated flames apex is dead pls close already ur worse than vt 

You're so fucking delusional you don't even know who you're quoting. I've never been in Apex, nor am I nox.

CP sucks btw.

You're so fucking delusional you don't even know who you're quoting. I've never been in Apex, nor am I nox.

CP sucks btw.

Yh winning jokes which is your clan lmfao never play rs again your clan was an embarrassment brain damaged kid did your neck get stuck on the umbilical cord when you were born broccoli lmao dead clan why you still here

CP sucks btw.

lmao green alliance dead

aao killed you #YOTL 

and what about cp bruh im in 3 other clans flame me as much as you want but all your clans died l0000000000000000000000000l