Final Ownage Elite vs fatality F2P Prep 2-1

holydreams

lol u ddossed cos u hate being 2-20 in preps and losing rivalries to rd l000l

broccoli lmfao

As many times Fi prep Foe, there hasn't been an complaint of ddosing fool. I wouldn't be surprised if your cauliflower clan was behind it. Oh yeah, use your actual forums account instead of hiding behind a flaming one coward

As many times Fi prep Foe, there hasn't been an complaint of ddosing fool. I wouldn't be surprised if your cauliflower clan was behind it. Oh yeah, use your actual forums account instead of hiding behind a flaming one coward

lol im just an unbiased observer

ur just a kid from a ddossing clan that loses all their preps l0000000000000000000l u mad r3tard

lol im just an unbiased observer

ur just a kid from a ddossing clan that loses all their preps l0000000000000000000l u mad r3tard

23 isn't considered a kid dumb ass lmao. You still live off your parents. I rest my case

lol your own place aka i ur parents basement l000l you're 23 years old loving in ur parents basement playing runescape all day l0000000l

i bet your education originated on ape atol lmfa0

I live in a different state lmfao, but keep making yourself look cauliflower. You're doing an awesome job!!

I live in a different state lmfao, but keep making yourself look cauliflower. You're doing an awesome job!!

You're the only one looking cauliflower here, you're arguing with Pinhead and becoming emotional and defensive on the internet LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL FATALIbrown sticky stuff LOSES AGAIN LMFAO

You're the only one looking cauliflower here, you're arguing with Pinhead and becoming emotional and defensive on the internet LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL FATALIbrown sticky stuff LOSES AGAIN LMFAO

nah, I'm laughing at how lame and broke you are lmao