fatality's Glorious Saturday Pk Trip: EOP Cleared & Demoralized Ft SUP/FOE/CP/RD

Halloween

got mass noticed so i decided to tele up and see what was going on and i saw fi in cp capes getting destroyed? grats eop.

"get off me!!!"

pFUkDW8.png

The most interesting thing here is EOP, yet again brings mains to a pure fight.

tlp is dead back to rot fanboy

i'd say something about fatality but it seems they closed once again, back to cp/fo/sup 

as far as you saying "back to rot" well, not sure how i would be going back as i never left. thanks for the compliment i guess, hf with whichever alliance clan you decide to join since fi closed

i'd say something about fatality but it seems they closed once again, back to cp/fo/sup 

as far as you saying "back to rot" well, not sure how i would be going back as i never left. thanks for the compliment i guess, hf with whichever alliance clan you decide to join since fi closed

Fi pulling 60 = closed? Hm nice observation f(a)tty which Nick confirmed you are f(a)t

back to fanboying rot but still attend pure trips

Fi pulling 60 = closed? Hm nice observation f(a)tty which Nick confirmed you are f(a)t

back to fanboying rot but still attend pure trips

doubt anyone saw fi in their own cape today not a surprise

it's weird that you're trying to say i'm fanboying a clan that i'm a part of, while trying to copy them yourself? justin beiber as fuck lmfao

N18O1u6.gif1OqPu9z.gif

i dont even think ur own members believe fi wins anything at this point

Changing the subject because your argument was invalid. A loser move

@ @@Devvo @ Where's your topic? Haven't seen a Sat topic in 1 month+ bottom feeders

u can only come at Rd bc u know Eop fucked you today l0l0l

I'm going at both like how we chased em to GDZ and RD pulled 32 and again no weekend topic 1 month + str8

Nice argument that you gave up on btw l0l