4 months undefeated

White Kid

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which clan will be the first clan to pwn AAO?

• AAO are too good bro
    • Olympus
    • Critical Damage
    • Rage
    • Apex (lmfao)
    • Ruin
    • Imperial

You know I was trolling I'm in Vr and theres tlp in my mpc clan aswell im clearly aware of the situation fool its all love

OH damn a Eop member how was the beating on the weekend lmfao +30 along with +20 rot still loses to CP l0l

Well how would I know you're in vr or that there are tlp in your mpc when I don't know who the fuck you are? You made me laugh, be thankful or else I would not have bothered to interact with such a disgusting low life form on these forums lol.

My weekend was gr8. I played runescape for a little with some bros on Saturday, after that I went out and gave some fresh poon a beating. So I guess the beating was ok, mediocre but you know it was alright, pussy is pussy. sunday was lit, only managed to make 30 minutes of the eop trip because it was so fucking lit. Love it.

wby?

Well how would I know you're in vr or that there are tlp in your mpc when I don't know who the fuck you are? You made me laugh, be thankful or else I would not have bothered to interact with such a disgusting low life form on these forums lol.

My weekend was gr8. I played runescape for a little with some bros on Saturday, after that I went out and gave some fresh poon a beating. So I guess thJuse beating was ok, mediocre but you know it was alright, pussy is pussy. sunday was lit, only managed to make 30 minutes of the eop trip because it was so fucking lit. Love it.

wby?

Just shows you're a clueless fucker 

wahahahaha me bully u hahahawhah

Lmfao ok Tevin and this is coming from what main scene experience you have?

I mean, AF beat rot in p2p (lost this year) for the jcup and actually competed with rot during 2k14/15 so they were good at some point(s).

I just made a simple response and you got all butthurt about it lmfao

you are 7-3 with doom and got perfected by us. You've just had a 1 year anniversary and you're still stuck in the MPC struggling to be relevant. If you claim doom is bad then what does that say about your clan l0l?

Btw you actually performed worse if you calculate the percentages properly (you're cauliflower though so you can't do that).

7-3 btw you were very easy, forced you to not prep us for 5 months in MPC scene l0l

Are you trying to say dome achieved anything? You lost your rivalry with sv and cd and basically were forced to go hpc or sit in lobby for 4hrs/ weekend bcos cd was on your ass while they had 120 pulls to your 70. Meanwhile you closed for a month too. You're just a prep team thats decent in one server and garbage in the other.

Now you're just leeching off olympussy/sd to keep your rivalry with cd going while accomplishing literally nothing in the hpc scene besides a few prep wins vs brown sticky stuff clans like cp. Meanwhile your pulls dropped from 70 to 40 in less than a month.

Which percentages to be exact? AAO hasnt posted about 15 'pub off' preps while you tried to gain hype from sharkbrew declaration wins and thought they were actual wins lmfao.

Seems like i baited you and rustled your jimmies. Your clan is garbage.

Mhm

Pm 4 preperino's, maybe imp will be a challenge for the belt unlike slaughter.

I mean, AF beat rot in p2p (lost this year) for the jcup and actually competed with rot during 2k14/15 so they were good at some point(s).

That's what I was saying lol, my guy is calling af bad when he's never main clanned ever.

• 2 months later...