kavi welcome's aao to f2p

kavi

Today i set out into the wilderness with me myself and i,  looking for my previous clan as i do every Saturday. I got word through the grapevine of a yellow caped gang called Against All Odds had pulled an astonishing 45 yellow warriors to their wilderness ventures. I visited their home in the wilderness, also known as east graves, where they spend the majority of their days killing zombies or dying. They seemed pretty mad at me, calling themselves  ''clan killers" for short. Reasons for this are yet unknown, however i guess is that i slumped them into an extremely dark place, a place where they may never recover from.

Shout out to the AAO guys for dying constantly throughout their trip, times are hard right now but things can only get better, if you stop fucking about with me that is. With unorganized ranks and atrocious organization and calling, the fights were pretty simple and leaks exceptionally easy to pay off. Close the forums and stop hosting the Team Speak, save yourself some money .

no kavi no aao