AAO vs. Imperial

Fear The Beard

Against All Odds vs Imperial  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the rivalry

• Imperial
    • Against All Odds

Yes u had 80 pull saturday and 40 pull the next day?? 

Are you srs telling me u didnt have mains or what? Divine ur warlord on a 99 defence account and more ppl on mid level tanks. You guys talked brown sticky stuff when i joined sv. Just because i'm not mainstream like the rest of you and followed the others. I found a new home and enjoyed the clan i was in. 

we talked brown sticky stuff? no you went full broccoli started spweing brown sticky stuff on our forums and glorifying Sv then you tried to recruit us to sovereign and got banned lmfao. Stay mad angry kid, the moment I see imperial with their mains rolling up I'm bringing mine.

You guys better figure out who's going to come to your aid once Imperial is unleashed, you already have every clan in the scene hating you bundle of twigsgots lmfao

no it's the other way around, only clan that could possibly help you is Apex, but they are as every weekend, late or free kdr+only do saturday trips

Your clan is digging it's own grave starting a fight with the most respectful clan in the scene while your own memberbase is mostly from Doom or Sovereign

AAO shouldnt bully them too hard or else they're going to start bringing mains to their trip r0fl. SV 2.0, getting bully again 

this saturday after tlp trip feel free to come and caim some free rune loot in the mpc scene, these are the sv rejects who couldn't accomplish anything so they are still salty while the rest just moved on

no it's the other way around, only clan that could possibly help you is Apex, but they are as every weekend, late or free kdr+only do saturday trips

Your clan is digging it's own grave starting a fight with the most respectful clan in the scene while your own memberbase is mostly from Doom or Sovereign

this saturday after tlp trip feel free to come and caim some free rune loot in the mpc scene, these are the sv rejects who couldn't accomplish anything so they are still salty while the rest just moved on

Most respectful clan in my ass. Thanks for making me laugh

It took AAO for sv and doom to move up to become relevant dunno where the confidence is coming from tbh.

aight we will just roll over and beg them to stop hitting us for no reason lmao

I didn't start this bullbrown sticky stuff, the imperial ranks and members that got kicked out of AAO did.

Seems both of you are still mad bcos you got kicked lamayo

You're forgetting that I was also imperial and your ranks were so shocked that imperial members were mass joining and thought we were all leaks. Can you deny that statement that it took you guys those two hpcs to be something in the MPC bracket?

You're forgetting that I was also imperial and your ranks were so shocked that imperial members were mass joining and thought we were all leaks. Can you deny that statement that it took you guys those two hpcs to be something in the MPC bracket?

Good god your attempts at propaganda or banter whatever it is supposed to be is worse than your clan.

You joined aao for only one reason and that was to try n turn it into a feeder clan for slumpremacy which didn't work out quite well did it? It got you dox'd and demoralized lmfao. Go to the gym n lose some of that weight of yours instead of e-dating virgins online. Maybe you should also stop posting all together while you're at it because, they're justin beiber and broccolied as fuck.

Good god your attempts at propaganda or banter whatever it is supposed to be is worse than your clan.

You joined aao for only one reason and that was to try n turn it into a feeder clan for slumpremacy which didn't work out quite well did it? It got you dox'd and demoralized lmfao. Go to the gym n lose some of that weight of yours instead of e-dating virgins online. Maybe you should also stop posting all together while you're at it because, they're justin beiber and cauliflower as fuck.

You know what is the most awkward thing..We were only trying to find more action on the side :P.  Damn, I got doxed? Can you deny that statement that it took you guys those two hpcs be something in the MPC bracket?

You joined aao for only one reason and that was to try n turn it into a feeder clan for slumpremacy which didn't work out quite well did it? It got you dox'd and demoralized lmfao. Go to the gym n lose some of that weight of yours instead of e-dating virgins online. Maybe you should also stop posting all together while you're at it because, they're justin beiber and cauliflower as fuck.

be nice Dennis

aight we will just roll over and beg them to stop hitting us for no reason lmao

I didn't start this bullbrown sticky stuff, the imperial ranks and members that got kicked out of AAO did.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh so now imperial started it hahaha

Did we start camping ur clan with mains or instigate aggression in any way besides asking you to prep us the first possible date?

Do not mix us up with severance or think slaughter=imperial

Don't even bother responding anymore. Obviously imp started it because half their memberbase is kicked AAO members.

I have no idea how this thread got 12 pages.

Imperial is very clearly destined to fail from the get go. Let's see why. 

Imperial is made up of the reject aao/sovereign members that once again, follow the classic formula of gathering players that are around for the hype and leave when an actual challenge occurs. Imperial failed to compete with Severance. Sovereign failed to compete with anybody in the hpc bracket, and the rank structure of Imperial is the mass of all the rejects that the former Imperial, & Sovereign clans could offer. It's literally disgusting and to expect anything from them other than opening hype, brown sticky stuffty online behavior, and slumping after actual fights is laughable. 

AAO has seen itself stay open in a bracket full of actual morons for a year and more. Despite the highs and lows the clan has seen it's very obvious AAO is properly representing what it means to be a level 70-80 pure community. 

I have zero faith Imperial will accomplish anything and will be happy to send these degenerates off once more.