[B]loody [V]ikingz dicking the LPC scene ~ FT. 4v1 np ~

EV Ice

@Hi Im Sean we had corp hill with about 39 ppls, you guys had 39 also but stayed at little hill. It`s so obv that you need the +20/30  mpc/addy daddy/main  accs advantage.

You forgot also that POP was at graves atking our peoples, while you guys were waiting in Multi. We are in the lpc scene apperently some of you guys don`t know that...

Propaganda everywhere...

We smashed you at graves, made your pull drop to 30. Whilst you were waiting for 10 minutes trying to get a regroup sorted. We got a fall in with 57, took ending and logged. But you won, sure...

Lmfao I legit laughed at your post then I looked at your sig and laughed even harder god bless you are a fucking broccoli.

Lmfao I legit laughed at your post then I looked at your sig and laughed even harder god bless you are a fucking broccoli.

sorry but you was high council in purge and still managed to get kicked for being a broccoli

How embarrassing

@Hi Im Sean we had corp hill with about 39 ppls, you guys had 39 also but stayed at little hill. It`s so obv that you need the +20/30  mpc/addy daddy/main  accs advantage.

You forgot also that POP was at graves atking our peoples, while you guys were waiting in Multi. We are in the lpc scene apperently some of you guys don`t know that...

LOL MAN 3 TEAmS WERE SNIPING US ON SATURDAY TRIP AND WE DIDNT COMPLAIN ABOUT IT! OMG MAN THE PROPAGANDA THING IS REAL!

who the fk are u random?

Propaganda everywhere...

We smashed you at graves, made your pull drop to 30. Whilst you were waiting for 10 minutes trying to get a regroup sorted. We got a fall in with 57, took ending and logged. But you won, sure...

LOL keep bringing invites and mains, clown your clan made up of mpc invites cant even go mpc lmfao.

Propaganda everywhere...

I like how you dropped from 80 to 30ing within an hour, thats some DV quality right there

We finished with 56 and four more corped up while we called end. BV got dicked. After Saturday we expected a better fight. DV #1. 

We both finished high ops, but how are we suppose to clear you guys when you keep cycling singles? @Hi Im Sean

Purge... Just Purge.

Aren't you currently in CP also?

God fucking bless, little one.

I feel your pain.

your a rank in the brown sticky stufftiest clans ever made and you are in olympiss to who failed to even go hpc and are getting smashed by cd. #feelsbadman