[Week 3][Sunday] Devotion Defeat Bloody Vikingz

nICK1/nICK2/nICK3/nICK4/

EzAx2Wg.png

Devotion.Teamspeak3.Com | Www.Clan-Devotion.Com

5hcDdBa.png

We massed up for the second Pk Trip of the weekend, we expected Bloody Vikingz to mass up way more as this is there stronger day but sadly they only showed up with 45 every time we fought. We peaked at 75 Bruh's & since Hassan & others decided to hide for the first hour of the trip POP thankfully gave us 2 fights even though they where down 40+.

@@Bloody Vikingz when there is 3 LPC's left you don't hide, you man up and step out into the wilderness. 

@PoP, Thank you for the fights, sucks when there is ranks like Bv's that still exist in this dieing scene.

HxtuVwY.gif

Devotion vs Plaque of Pures

We got word that Plaque of Pures was at the entrance of Chaos Altar so we rushed them. They ended up turning around and giving us a solid fight before some random red cape clan rushed the fight. It wasn't much of the red capes but we decided to stop the fight and kill them off. Once this was done we got word that Bloody Vikingz after 1 HOUR was east graves ready to rush.

They didn't rush

Devotion vs Bloody Vikingz

Devotion Starting: 65

Devotion Ending: 57

Bloody Vikingz Starting: 55

Bloody Vikingz Ending: 18

(Graves Singles)

We literally had to get a DD on Corp hill east of them and get ranks to take off capes so we would have 45 on the cape counter before they would rush us with full opts. They finally rushed but they kept hugging singles so we pulled to the east side of the hill and they finally attempted a scim push that failed hard. Basically we beat them the entire time and then pulled to 18 ports got ending opts then walked down and claimed the easiest win ever.

Thanks for the easiest & funniest win of all time.

fzwkw8z.png

HxtuVwY.gif

qz3cjNl.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nluh7OMp308

iJgEOoz.png

9ztK8HB.png

623dcc8549cca8c42b7896215d663c8e.png

5f1ab9b8e38c69267d4dc69cc0b44174.png

F6iCD0w.png

CO8UGaJ.png

FjQufDG.png

fSzQ02T.png

xlaZxaD.png

K7UuQXY.png

DhsCHcY.png

r0TX7KC.png

KLo4UTs.png

Nice going east and logging out! lol Bv vs 4 clans and we owned you! BV #1!! last clan standing!

I love how OP admits they were with dv... I guess MPC is too hard for you?

Dude I swear ive never seen such a brainwashed LEADER. Why can't you accept defeat, why must you go down the propaganda route...

God I fucking hate your clan and I hope your clans dies. broccoli.

Dude I swear ive never seen such a brainwashed LEADER. Why can't you accept defeat, why must you go down the propaganda route...

God I fucking hate your clan and I hope your clans dies. broccoli.

Dude ignore him, hes a total reject and hes Leader with Hassan. Hassan controls him which means hes not brainwashed hes just controlled.

Just let him be and let him think he won. Don't forget about the 44 other people that saw what happened on there side.

you want to talk about propaganda ?...I love how DV said they are fighting PoP when they were teaming with them on us

BV Vs the world!

f8984e99cd2d375cc8c360733dd83d52.png

Why are you trying to justify us teaming with pop with a picture of Toxic on there teamspeak. If i'm right Toxin connects to Devotion teamspeak everyday including today. Just because you are a control freak and try to not let your ranks go in other teamspeaks doesn't mean Devotion is run the same way.

Nice going east and logging out! lol Bv vs 4 clans and we owned you! BV #1!! last clan standing!

MAN U TALK brown sticky stuff A LOT WHY DID U CLAIM A WIN YESTERDAY THEN? U DID THE SAME THING U FKING WENT EAST AND LOGG!! OMG U WANT TO FLAME ASK ME WHY? U FLAME CUZ U LIKE TO FLAME JUST LIKE THAT MAN! WOW AND BTW WHAT 4 CLAN U TALIKNG ABOUT? I REALLY DNT UNDERSTAND U DUDE !!

All he said was amazing trip, you are so paranoid with us l0l.

Back to your eggshel with Hassan broccoli.

MAN U TALK brown sticky stuff A LOT WHY DID U CLAIM A WIN YESTERDAY THEN? U DID THE SAME THING U FKING WENT EAST AND LOGG!! OMG U WANT TO FLAME ASK ME WHY? U FLAME CUZ U LIKE TO FLAME JUST LIKE THAT MAN! WOW AND BTW WHAT 4 CLAN U TALING ABOUT? I REALLY DNT UNDERSTAND U DUDE !!

Fix your keyboard please... god bless

ayyy! GRATZ DV #1 lpc @@#Toxic @Parm @@Hi Im Sean

gratz Bv on #2 lpc @ @

gratz Chaos on the new world record : closing b4 having a pk trip wuu2 @@Pcl @@sweaty @Tofu @@Togo *

haha u tryna beef with me @@sweaty stay broken brown sticky stuff kid, i closed ur brown sticky stuff ass clan and was extremely ez

gratz Poop for being the most irrelevant clan in the lpc scene @@Flurky stay under my feets brown sticky stuff irrelevant monkey

kappa purge

ez life is ez