Doom vs CP F2P Prep (Ft. 3-0 vs CP in Preps)

Ari

CP just close... stop wasting your members time

Look's like it's time to recall Dude's last App to CP and what our members had to say about him:

honestly, you're the most unloyal fucking broccoli I've ever met and don't deserve to be anywhere near CP

you're broccolied with a literal iq of 100, act like a 10 year old, sound like your munching on horse cock when you speak, the biggest joke of the community ever since you started clanning, and the most unloyal, bandwagoning little egghead I've ever seen 

But don't worry, Dude was still persistent, this is what he had to say about all the negativity:

I know about my past, but I'm here for #CP 4 lyfe

Eventually though, Dude just could not come to the realization that no one in the pure community liked him, so here was his response:

Because you guys keep disliking my topics/flaming my posts I've decided not to post on here anymore. Have fun with your dead forums CP, by the time you read this, I have probably logged out on all my devices.

No worries though, Dude had been through rejection before, this was not his first time being denied from CP. Here's what our members had to say about his latest app being rejected so quickly:

easier than last time lol

cp lose a prep and spend hours on the topic afterwards, not seen that before

amusing to see fo kids jump to their allies side, guess they want to both get destroyed again like last weekend

garbage 

if cps staff chats were talking brown sticky stuff about me like eops did about you then i would probably kneck myself irl lmfao

prolly cos they dont know u exist seeing as u are nothing but a +1 

stop posting long winded replies on sharkbrew for a clan that dont even care about u