Which ones the bitch?

TBR

Whos the bitch?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Whos the bitch?

• Doom
    • Olympus
    • Both bitch clans

Actually Doom was, but keep it up bro. Your clan is sat on OP's lap and vise versa lmfao

That's a poor excuse for still bringing mains 3 months later. Sure we might have brought some mains to ONE trip and yes I disagree with it but you really think if nobody brought mains anymore you would stop bringing mains? doubt it

That's a poor excuse for still bringing mains 3 months later. Sure we might have brought some mains to ONE trip and yes I disagree with it but you really think if nobody brought mains anymore you would stop bringing mains? doubt it

Actually CD used mains when we were both lvl 30 clans in 308

cough cough Waria/Magician80 aka the lvl 50s in dhide/rune who still hugged teleports

i saw some logs on sup forums of some noname dome rank claiming cd were on supremacys ts running the pk trip lol

you guys compliment us too much, good to know 50 cd on our own ts listening to a music bot feels like your getting analed by a co-ordinated clan with 100 people...what can i say, we are simply the best

i saw some logs on sup forums of some noname dome rank claiming cd were on supremacys ts running the pk trip lol

you guys compliment us too much, good to know 50 cd on our own ts listening to a music bot feels like your getting analed by a co-ordinated clan with 100 people...what can i say, we are simply the best

back to zybez