FO bends the knee to the true P2P kings

Hazardous

@@slushpuppy Tbh this can theoretically count as a prep win.

Round 1: Fo attacked up 4 while we were unprepared and anticipating a sit, disrespecting what nearly every clan does and sits down to the matched even if it's a lil under the minimum. They refused a redo and talked brown sticky stuff, so fk it.

Round 2: 50v50 matched, we attacked and slayed them. Fair enough

Round 3: 50v51, Fo attempted to do some shady sitting and rushing but were autistic enough to sit 2 people rather than one. Once it hit 50v50 (in this case 50v49), the fight initiated. However, they all left the fc and claimed ddos and refused to fight. Considering they attacked up 4 against us, what would the harm be in being down 1 for them?

Seeing as they refused to redo the first round, they indirectly agreed to no redoing if the fight was under the minimum for one side as they treated us that way. It may have been a messy prep, however if you look at it from a clear perspective they won the first round (as they have so kindly stated that that round did count, even though they attack up and we ended up leaving the fc) in the same way we won the third round. This leads to the final result being 2-1 in favour of EoP seeing as round 1 did count.

vLYLQ.gif

After reading through the brown sticky stufffest that is this thread, very valid point. If Foe wants the first round to count, then the third round would need to count also. It's essentially the same circumstances (as you described), although I'm yet to read any half intelligent viewpoint from the opposing side other than "we win suck my dick". However, regardless if the first round counted at all, from your description it seems like Foe broke the rules anyway. Regardless of who wins the round, if the pre discussed rules were broken then whoever broke those rules loses the round.

Unless someone else wants to chime in from Foe and show another side of the story that could nullify the 1st or 3rd round (I might have missed it in this thread btw), it looks like a win for EoP regardless of who won the 1st round.

The prep ended 1-1, they didn't want to rechall for round 3 when we left before the fight in the round started.

Nobody won lol, I would like to see if there continues to be bias towards them though.

Also pretty lol at eop thinking they are better heh

Is this an official dispute?

Is this an official dispute?

yeah I'm disputing... If you watch their vid you can see round 3 was not real. We left the CC awaiting another challenge which never came which witnesses at the fight can prove.

So the fight ended at 1 round of victory each.

@ how did we break the rules? It was 50 minimum

@ did you not realise there was no 3rd round fight?

yeah I'm disputing... If you watch their vid you can see round 3 was not real. We left the CC awaiting another challenge which never came which witnesses at the fight can prove.

How many did you sit down to and how many did EoP have in? I'm making my assumptions purely from Murd's post and the 1 dodgy video.

you didn't seem to want to redo when we had 45 round 1, and 50 the next two? simply karma, keep crying bundle of twigsgot

How many did you sit down to and how many did EoP have in? I'm making my assumptions purely from Murd's post and the 1 dodgy video.

This is fo's pov of r1. Attked eop when they werent prepared. Expecting fo to sit

Eop left the cc but fo claimed a win for this read page1 or 2 dull logs

same thing happened to r3 but eop won it

https://youtube.com/watch?v=BEotJHTLdGo

@@slushpuppy Tbh this can theoretically count as a prep win.

Round 1: Fo attacked up 4 while we were unprepared and anticipating a sit, disrespecting what nearly every clan does and sits down to the matched even if it's a lil under the minimum. They refused a redo and talked brown sticky stuff, so fk it.

Round 2: 50v50 matched, we attacked and slayed them. Fair enough

Round 3: 50v51, Fo attempted to do some shady sitting and rushing but were autistic enough to sit 2 people rather than one. Once it hit 50v50 (in this case 50v49), the fight initiated. However, they all left the fc and claimed ddos and refused to fight. Considering they attacked up 4 against us, what would the harm be in being down 1 for them?

Seeing as they refused to redo the first round, they indirectly agreed to no redoing if the fight was under the minimum for one side as they treated us that way. It may have been a messy prep, however if you look at it from a clear perspective they won the first round (as they have so kindly stated that that round did count, even though they attack up and we ended up leaving the fc) in the same way we won the third round. This leads to the final result being 2-1 in favour of EoP seeing as round 1 did count.

If the rules are 50v50 min

then round 1 and round 3 will count.

While preps are matched opts, people impose a min to prevent brown sticky stuff clans from forcing a 20v20 min.. so yeah, foe isn't wrong not to sit to 46.

@@HolyDreams

We know round 1 counts @@slushpuppy thats why we left with the win in r3.

Logs after r1 asking them to redo because every1 in eop left the cc

They refused to redo it and got fucked r2 and refused to fight eop down 1 in r3

13[11Wed13:02:50:19:11PM13] <[eOp]dull> redo round?

13[11Wed13:02:50:20:11PM13] <[eOp]dull> btw

13[11Wed13:02:50:24:11PM13] <[Jack]> ?

13[11Wed13:02:50:26:11PM13] <[eOp]dull> ite

13[11Wed13:02:50:28:11PM13] <[eOp]dull> enjoy

13[11Wed13:02:50:29:11PM13] <[eOp]dull> come chall

l0l get owned foc

Whats the reason for "leaving the cc"? Did EOP break any rules that you want the round nulled?

we wanted a rechallange because people dced. Just like any other prep there's a rechallange. They didn't want to so they left, but in fact there was no fight at all

So u left the fight because some1 dcd(excuses they sat to 49 and mass left cc)

And eop gave u a fight 45v50 with like 25 ppl leaving cc?

ur a loser.

So u left the fight because some1 dcd

And eop gave u a fight 45v50 with like 25 ppl leaving cc?

ur a loser.

we have u a fight r2 46v50 anyway coz ppl dced. You are so unbelievably biased just stfu lmfao

no one dced you just SAT 2 PEOPLE INSTEAD OF 1 LOOOL

no? People dced you fucking broccoli LOL

we wanted a rechallenge because people dced. Just like any other prep there's a rechallenge. They didn't want to so they left, but in fact there was no fight at all

Please refer to the rules for the CWL:

We will not accept "omg they ddos" as a dispute reason as it is hard to prove/disprove. Anyone can disconnect for various reasons.

I urge all ranks to either cancel the prep if you are getting DDOS'd the first round, or have all your members change their IPs beforehand.