FO bends the knee to the true P2P kings

Hazardous

gz you won 1 prep out of a 120+ win streak gl. 

your more active on sharkbrew then leading your pk trips. 

You know we have you by your balls kid. #pandemic

Kid, please...

:facepalm:

1. First of all learn to type properly if you want to post propaganda topics. I'm 4n as fuck and clear you just as easy as counting to 3.
  2. I have a 9 to 5 office job that gives me the opportunity to read forums most of the times. As soon as I get back home I'm hosting pk trips.
  3. We pk every day. You should know because you're to pussy to fight us. Go play some more hide and seek with your clan.
  4. I have other ranks that have the capability to host any events while I'm asleep or at work. That's called a rank structure.
  5. Expect a war declaration every week until there's no option for you to accept.
  6. Keep posting propaganda because everything you type backfires at you and makes your clan look like sh!t.

@@slushpuppy, no foe rank fucked up lol.

not sure why you would expect anyone other than a foe rank to argue the case anyway? that's part of the responsibility of having the rank. Wouldn't expect a new member or someone out of the clan to argue my case this hard, though there are clearly other people that share my thoughts.

in any case it's a shame there's a massive flaw to the system if clans are able to earn a victory without actually winning 2 rounds of battle, when something like today happens and the opposing clan doesn't give a brown sticky stuff to do a proper round 3 when they are able to. You are technically allowing them to walk away with a free round win without fighting because of your rules.

lmfao what a joke

LOOOOL scum bags for not sitting 4 people at the start of the first round. Karma got your ass, your ranks fucked up... GG foc better luck next time. 

cyan:p2p legends 

it's not a redo LOL???????????????????

a REDO specifies a repeat to the round, the round never fucking happened lmfao

none of that would have been relevant when we all entered the portal again

invalid point once again

Oh I am sure the video showing ur clan inside the portal then purposely leaving is so fake...