FO bends the knee to the true P2P kings

Hazardous

Could somebody please explain to me how '4 people dcing at gatefall' would have an affect 2 minutes after the gatefall after they had dropped to 51?

Because when you have 56 people in and 4 dc, you get 52. Then you sit one and you have 51. Then you sit 2 and have 49. So even by their own logic, it is impossible for the apparent 4 people dcing to have been the reason for them leaving.

Edit: If they really did leave due to ddos, they would have left as the gate fell (which is when they claim they were hit off) while they still had 56 people inside. Why did they not? Probably because they did not get hit off pals

Yeah it does. Preps with less than 2 round wins will be nulled. So why did you leave round 3?

EXACTLY

Preps with less than 2 round wins will be nulled. That's what I have been arguing this whole time. NO clan achieved 2 round wins.

We left the 3rd round BEFORE the fight began to quickly get a rechallenge and fight in the deciding round (R3). We never had any intention of forfeiting and walking away at 1-1. They wanted a free win so they walked away 2-1 without us actually fighting in the round.

EXACTLY

Preps with less than 2 round wins will be nulled. That's what I have been arguing this whole time. NO clan achieved 2 round wins.

We left the 3rd round BEFORE the fight began to quickly get a rechallenge and fight in the deciding round (R3). We never had any intention of forfeiting and walking away at 1-1. They wanted a free win so they walked away 2-1 without us actually fighting in the round.

u didnt leave quickly lol it took u sitting 4 people then sitting 2 extra cause u r suk count lol adhi screamed on ts leave cc we sat over!! lmoa

U wot m8

@@slushpuppy give @@Murd his win pls

They left 2mins after gate dropped fpr no reason? To get a new challege because they sat 2 instead of 1

stop bullbrown sticky stuffting lmfao

u didnt leave quickly lol it took u sitting 4 people then sitting 2 extra cause u r suk count lol adhi screamed on ts leave cc we sat over!! lmoa

what kid?

it's not as if we left the cc AFTER you attacked in the middle of the fight and asked to challenge again

the fight didn't even start lmfao

stop bullbrown sticky stuffting lmfao

what kid?

it's not as if we left the cc AFTER you attacked in the middle of the fight and asked to challenge again

the fight didn't even start lmfao

you attacked up 4 being all cocky and thinking oh haha eop only have 46 XD we get 50 and brown sticky stuff on you matched lmfao then you sit 2 3rd round cause your ranks can't sit 1 person.

you lost fair and square hold that L and move along peasant 

EXACTLY

Why would you want to re-challenge round 3 but not re-challenge round 1? We had people dcing round 1 too but as you and your ranks stated, that round counted (even though you attacked up 4 and attacked when we were not prepared).

Sounds like another set of excuses coming in

Yeah it does. Preps with less than 2 round wins will be nulled. So why did you leave round 3?

slush let me sum this up for you

Round 1: Foe Rushes +4 on us

round 2: EoP beats Foe MATCHED

round 3: foe sat 2 people instead of 1 (was 50 EoP vs 49 Foe at this point) so they left because they couldn't fight down 1 but were ok fighting up 4. There was no reason to re challenge they are simply too ignorant and hypocritical seeing as how they rushed us up 4 round 1. 

TLDR: they are sore losers

w/e just give eop their technicality win they are clearly desperate for it. deprive your members of action just to claim a win on sharkbrew lol

You're the one depriving your members of action if you chose to leave the fc round 3 mate

[13:29:45] <slushpuppy> people leave cc because rules were broken

[13:29:56] <slushpuppy> in this case

[13:30:02] <slushpuppy> any rules being broken?

[13:30:14] <holydreams> its not an argument for that

[13:30:17] <slushpuppy> it is

[13:30:24] <holydreams> u dont only leave cc if rules are broken?

[13:30:25] <slushpuppy> if there are no rules being broken

[13:30:28] <slushpuppy> and u left the round

[13:30:32] <slushpuppy> means u forfeited

[13:30:45] <holydreams> thats ur perception of it tho

[13:30:49] <slushpuppy> nope

[13:30:53] <holydreams> it shouldnt count if the fight hasnt begun?

[13:30:57] <holydreams> ur right but if the fight STARTEd

[13:31:02] <holydreams> if u randomly leave

[13:31:11] <holydreams> but we didnt even engage in battle

[13:31:19] <slushpuppy> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forfeit_%28sport%29

[13:31:34] <holydreams> yes

[13:31:37] <holydreams> but it didnt even begin

[13:31:40] <holydreams> ..?

[13:31:49] <slushpuppy> "Its actions prevent the game from being played."

[13:32:25] <holydreams> thats a specific case to basketball

[13:32:33] <holydreams> doesnt appear in other sports

[13:32:35] <holydreams> look

[13:32:43] <holydreams> i agree somewhat with what you are saying but in any case

[13:32:44] <holydreams> ur rule of

[13:32:48] <holydreams> 2 prep round wins

[13:32:57] <holydreams> should be legit wins

@@Murd go retort that, i cbf ty

looks like eop winner lmfao. Karma scumbags. Take this L and move on. 

w/e just give eop their technicality win they are clearly desperate for it. deprive your members of action just to claim a win on sharkbrew lol

Didnt ur clan just cancel the f2p prep we have scheduled for friday lmfao

yeah we dont prep scumbags who want free wins LMFAO

i wasnt at the prep holybeans but seems like a poor excuse to back out of a prep you and i both know you would not win. You are better than that.