FO bends the knee to the true P2P kings

Hazardous

never underestimate ur opponents

heh foe

The prep ended 1-1, they didn't want to rechall for round 3 when we left before the fight in the round started.

Nobody won lol, I would like to see if there continues to be bias towards them though.

Also pretty lol at eop thinking they are better heh

The prep ended 1-1, they didn't want to rechall for round 3 when we left before the fight in the round started.

Nobody won lol, I would like to see if there continues to be bias towards them though.

Also pretty lol at eop thinking they are better heh

@@slushpuppy Tbh this can theoretically count as a prep win.

Round 1: Fo attacked up 4 while we were unprepared and anticipating a sit, disrespecting what nearly every clan does and sits down to the matched even if it's a lil under the minimum. They refused a redo and talked brown sticky stuff, so fk it.

Round 2: 50v50 matched, we attacked and slayed them. Fair enough

Round 3: 50v51, Fo attempted to do some shady sitting and rushing but were autistic enough to sit 2 people rather than one. Once it hit 50v50 (in this case 50v49), the fight initiated. However, they all left the fc and claimed ddos and refused to fight. Considering they attacked up 4 against us, what would the harm be in being down 1 for them?

Seeing as they refused to redo the first round, they indirectly agreed to no redoing if the fight was under the minimum for one side as they treated us that way. It may have been a messy prep, however if you look at it from a clear perspective they won the first round (as they have so kindly stated that that round did count, even though they attack up and we ended up leaving the fc) in the same way we won the third round. This leads to the final result being 2-1 in favour of EoP seeing as round 1 did count.

who cares about the sb win, fo knows what happened matched opts, and it now makes me understand why they did what they did r1.

im not talking about the sb win. There was no round in the prep that was actually matched. You can claim r2 was 50v50 but we lost 4 ppl due to ddos but we still fought so unless u lost the same amount it was 46v50 R2 for us just like it was R1 for you. Then there was no ACTUAL r3 fought to decide a victor.

Cmon man I expected more from you

im not talking about the sb win. There was no round in the prep that was actually matched. You can claim r2 was 50v50 but we lost 4 ppl so unless u lost the same amount it was 46v50 R2 for us just like it was R1 for you. Then there was no ACTUALLY r3.

Cmon man I expected more from you

Holy fuck ur a crybaby eop had 5 dcs and beat ur brown sticky stuffclan