[B]loody [V]ikingz Clearing DV/PD down opts ~ FT. DV/OP/DP/PD/308

EV Ice

DV/PD pulls 60 and then dismisses after 1 fight? What a waste of a decent pull. Where's the action at?

LOL WE DISSMISSED AFTE 1 FIGTH IT SEEMS U DID NOT ATTEND SAT TRIP.DNT TRUST PPL WHO LIED TO U ONCE AGAIN BYE.

WHY DO YOU TYPE WITH CAPS? STAY MAD LMAO

I AM NOT MAD RANDOM I WILL QUIT RS IF U RESIST MORE THAN 2 MONTHS IN MPC LEVEL.PCE

@Hi Im Sean we will be more ready for mpc then DV is.

POP slammed you so many times with around equal obs.

Chaos closed early but they smacked you guys in all minis? 15-0 or something( i forgot the count)

Bv cleared you almost everytime ( down 20-40) np

Challenge you for just pures under cb 75, you will lose over and over and over again.

L00000L look how cut up their vid is, you couldnt even make it down to the end of the wildy, you kids got cleared easy. 

S/o To bv bringing vengeance to their trip, you kids got steam rolled also nice 9 people in teamspeak rejects l0l 

@, 1 prep your clans closed, be prepared, your already slumping numbers, went from 27 to 16 in 1 week l0l 

STAHP IT you're making yourself look like a idjet again

:facepalm:

We're already ready for the prep. What are you waiting for?

OT: I wasn't there myself. But I heard we ended DV/PD's trip after just one hit. l00000000000000000000l.

STAHP IT you're making yourself look like a idjet again

:facepalm:

We're already ready for the prep. What are you waiting for?

OT: I wasn't there myself. But I heard we ended DV/PD's trip after just one hit. l00000000000000000000l.

l00l what u heard was tru

L00000L look how cut up their vid is, you couldnt even make it down to the end of the wildy, you kids got cleared easy. 

S/o To bv bringing vengeance to their trip, you kids got steam rolled also nice 9 people in teamspeak rejects l0l 

@, 1 prep your clans closed, be prepared, your already slumping numbers, went from 27 to 16 in 1 week l0l 

your a sad person, how you come to LPC wearing the other team's cape... still got cleared thanks for the rune :)

You guys had a zerk clan with you and still got cleared 0.0

did you leave DV? coz I swear your talking about them in this comment :o

#BestFuckingLPC in the world! BV moved up from fighting MPC's last week to fighting Mains! and still slamming them! DV should close , allready they lost Poison they had to team up with BP but for how long? :o OP,PD,308,SP are gonna lose faith in them so by 2 weeks we will see parm and Toxic at GDZ in full rune,,,, LOLOLOL