Vote if you'd like

puff puff rage

Pures only  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Should Both clans be no longer allowed to post in the pure aftermath, untill the "main" problem is solved.

• Yes of course
    • No I dont mind mains on "pure" trips

LOLOL IDC,

OP using the same brown sticky stuff that doom did when they got fucked every weekend in the MPC-scene..

OP brings 30 addy retardso/or mains to their trip. (YOO doom if you suck HPC, don't come to mpc retardz..)

So as long that those OP+DOOM rejects bring their mains and recruit every broccoli with 40 defence, let's fucking gooo..

CD WILL FUCK YOU OVER

We don't ask anyone for help. You've just got members like you with a big mouth which creates enemies. If ruin & aao hit you thats up to them.

And if your not new we forced you to go to HPC for like a month while you tried to rebuild. You then moved back down pulling 35's. The only reason you pull above 50 is because of the 25 random invites you take on your trips weekly.

Fire with fire? Well pick it up because you're fucking brown sticky stuff lol

Lmfao, we've been railing your clan for a long time now. When will you guys ever learn. 

3 hours of return sets all you got? we can go for days, we definitely fucked your brown sticky stuff up lmfao. 

That's why both op and cd folloed Rage when he hit ur fight lmao. If u don't give a fuck u just turn around and hit eachother again.

Why so your dumbass clan can claim fake wins?

what is this bundle of twigsgot thinking? Don't crash our fights retards go back to bullying clans like pop. 

Lmfao, we've been railing your clan for a long time now. When will you guys ever learn. 

3 hours of return sets all you got? we can go for days, we definitely fucked your brown sticky stuff up lmfao. 

3 hours?you guys ran off for a fake cleared pic we pushed you to singles then you grouped up got as many randoms together with capes and tried to play it off like you were still out, nigga we cleared you to 10 people 

3 hours?you guys ran off for a fake cleared pic we pushed you to singles then you grouped up got as many randoms together with capes and tried to play it off like you were still out, farmer we cleared you to 10 people 

10 people ? more than 10 on the cape counter fool, lol. We chased you throughout the whole wilderness trying to claim a win.

Learn to end fights retards, we can go on for days. Get cummed on. 

10 people ? more than 10 on the cape counter fool, lol. We chased you throughout the whole wilderness trying to claim a win.

we ended you guys at bandits and cleared you off corp hill trying to fake the win lmfao reject

and chased? you hugged bandits the entire 3 hours you got the dick

You're actually braindead.

Are you dumb or what? They've told their ranks to recruit mains into Olympus (staff section).

CD goes out daily. If i saw rightly it's Doom members which post about needing more events.

You telling your members to train a lvl 80 main to camp pures with. Not a maxed 110 + main or anything, but a level 80 main that can clearly attack most MPC pures anywhere in the wild. Speaks for itself lol

ba7dea34ae3ce9841c30c360c0d06d13.png

You telling your members to train a lvl 80 main to camp pures with. Not a maxed 110 + main or anything, but a level 80 main that can clearly attack most MPC pures anywhere in the wild. Speaks for itself lol

ba7dea34ae3ce9841c30c360c0d06d13.png

Public boards lmfao. You think if i didn't want you to see it, I would of made it public? dumb cunt

OP+Doom literally hold each other's pockets and bring lvl 100 39 def accounts + rune-wearing mains to camp our 1-20 def pures, you should be talking to them if you want the mains to stop. CD is going to bully them til they learn their lesson.

Its so funny how you think that your clan is 1-20 def. 

I've seen more rune in your fall in than pures for the last 6 months kiddo. 

Your clan is about dead, keep bringing mains and keep getting dicked. 

Public boards lmfao. You think if i didn't want you to see it, I would of made it public? dumb cunt

If you think "Op" is the problem for mains then where are you in clws? You ride on bringing mains to weekend for your 50+ pulls to even be relevant to the scene. You suck TBR, oh and btw. I got your kill pic 10+ times on my pure.  :P

Its so funny how you think that your clan is 1-20 def. 

I've seen more rune in your fall in than pures for the last 6 months kiddo. 

Your clan is about dead, keep bringing mains and keep getting dicked. 

If you think "Op" is the problem for mains then where are you in clws? You ride on bringing mains to weekend for your 50+ pulls to even be relevant to the scene. You suck TBR, oh and btw. I got your kill pic 10+ times on my pure.  :P

My clan is 1-20 def, you cannot join it unless you have that. The mains are actually Chance1111's main army and they are here to bury brown sticky stuff clans like yours that think they can compete with their invites, pming randoms, literally merging with an HPC, and boo hoo cry on Sharkbrew because Runescape.com is too hard for you.

My clan is 1-20 def, you cannot join it unless you have that. The mains are actually Chance1111's main army and they are here to bury brown sticky stuff clans like yours that think they can compete with their invites, pming randoms, literally merging with an HPC, and boo hoo cry on Sharkbrew because Runescape.com is too hard for you.

It seems like CD has been crying all over the brew and runescape.com is easier than your girlfriend and mom buddy. 

Gz op