TLP vs Imperial | F2P Prep

Braden

don't think any of us have accounts low leveled like that anymore except the few that nh lol. not sure why anyone expected us to "last" obviously we could've continued going but it was a bunch of pserver prods going into a scene where you did nothing but f2p which is boring as fuck

as for "having maxed pures" well, our memberlist is still up and was last updated a day or 2 before/after we closed. http://178.62.33.108/index.php?s=16062cf47e1501f41be9b7bbea633e72&app=memberlistif you'd like to view yourself, if you're worried for some reason here's some pics 

AqcXF5m.png

XScBuec.png

much max big wow lmfao

why do u crop out the 80s after the 13th one?

that just proves my point that you had a ridiculous amount of 80s at the time, even more than imperial and olympus(who were at the top at the time)

doom was 50s and 60s when you closed, if you guys were actually good you would have stuck around longer and we coulda had some good fights

don't think any of us have accounts low leveled like that anymore except the few that nh lol. not sure why anyone expected us to "last" obviously we could've continued going but it was a bunch of pserver prods going into a scene where you did nothing but f2p which is boring as fuck

as for "having maxed pures" well, our memberlist is still up and was last updated a day or 2 before/after we closed. http://178.62.33.108/index.php?app=memberlistif you'd like to view yourself, if you're worried for some reason here's some pics 

AqcXF5m.png

XScBuec.png

much max big wow lmfao

look at me so cute low lvl

why do u crop out the 80s after the 13th one?

that just proves my point that you had a ridiculous amount of 80s at the time, even more than imperial and olympus(who were at the top at the time)

doom was 50s and 60s when you closed, if you guys were actually good you would have stuck around longer and we coulda had some good fights

we had 20 lvl 80+ out of a 67 man ml

l0l

and a lot of the top 20 werent active, as well as the top 10 being over 85 meaning we had over 55 people that were under level 85...

we even offered a lot of preps with 83 combat cap so don't give me brown sticky stuff cos ur clans were too ass to hit nmz for a few days