1. 1. FOE or TLP?

• FOE
    • TLP
    • Difficult to pick!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think anyone in tlp really expects to win just like every other time they just want a good fight and a challenge. for some reason fo decide to decline the p2p offers for months on end until tlp starts to flame them about it so they can hype it up to their members when in reality they're one of the only clans on this game that's really afraid of a decent fight

How many bones does FOE need to throw TLP. Even a blind man can shoot a hole in one if you gave him eternity. TLP winning a single prep every year means nothing. You have consistently lost preps and proved your inadequacy time again.

How thick skulled can you be to truly believe you're better than a clan you have a 5% win rate against.

He didn't mention anything about winning in that sentence you broccoli. As for win ratios let's talk about sv being one of the worst matched clans in history ay

How many bones does FOE need to throw TLP. Even a blind man can shoot a hole in one if you gave him eternity. TLP winning a single prep every year means nothing. You have consistently lost preps and proved your inadequacy time again.

How thick skulled can you be to truly believe you're better than a clan you have a 5% win rate against.

The worst matched clan to grace this game just tried to speak up to me. Back in your hole, runt, let the people whose clans actually can stay open do some talking.

You continously big up for and put down tlp when in reality u havent beaten tlp yourself

Nice map movement

Defo frenzy tier

OT: should be close

By transient property we were a much better P2P clan than TLP ever was as we decimated FOE in a P2P fullout, something TLP has never done (3-20, jagex cup, slumping atm, etc).

Don't bother arguing with me btw, this is a fact more legit than thermodynamics, gravity, etc.

ew never say that again

By transient property we were a much better P2P clan than TLP ever was as we decimated FOE in a P2P fullout, something TLP has never done (3-20, jagex cup, slumping atm, etc).

Don't bother arguing with me btw, this is a fact more legit than thermodynamics, gravity, etc.

We beat foe in a p2p prep

U were up, won by 1 kill and at the same time encouraged members to leave the cc

DOUBT IT

How many bones does FOE need to throw TLP.  Even a blind man can shoot a hole in one if you gave him eternity. TLP winning a single prep every year means nothing. You have consistently lost preps and proved your inadequacy time again.

Yea i remember when tlp closed sv wahahahahahahah