Imperial Bench Presses the Mpc Scene - Sunday Trip ft rage,dv & aao

Imperial Spartan

You make no sense in whatever you say no wonder aao sucks.

Lmfao mr news reporter at it again, please elaborate how you're able to edit people their member ranks with MCP Again LMFAO dumb dutch dog

Lol you wish you could trigger me. 

I've done that in the previous 100 posts i made and they made you very upset lmfao

Lmfao mr news reporter at it again, please elaborate how you're able to edit people their member ranks with MCP Again LMFAO dumb dutch dog

First I said edit profile to change the username so it goes off the ML since your dead brain doesn't even know how your ML works, which can be done by editing the ModCP premissions.

To make you even look more broccolied than you already are you can install a hook which allows ModCP to change certain groups you allow them to.

http://ipbskins.ru/forum/topic13271.html

Dumbass

First I said edit profile to change the username so it goes off the ML since your dead brain doesn't even know how your ML works, which can be done by editing the ModCP premissions.

To make you even look more cauliflower than you already are you can install a hook which allows ModCP to change certain groups you allow them to.

http://ipbskins.ru/forum/topic13271.html

Dumbass

lmfao seems like you do not know how AAO mod cp works, why would we want to install a hook to give moderators power to edit usergroups?

Even more funny is that you say to edit username, do you mean the RSN field or the user own name on forums? Either way it would not work with our ml lmao

Keep trying tho

lmfao seems like you do not know how AAO mod cp works, why would we want to install a hook to give moderators power to edit usergroups?

Even more funny is that you say to edit username, do you mean the RSN field or the user own name on forums? Either way it would not work with our ml lmao

Keep trying tho

Yh it does work with your ML to be exact thats the way your ML works lmfao ;fp; and again the first part is dedicated to your clueless rank structure not knowing how a ML works and goes onto a different subject.

You're really cauliflower you know..

Keep trying tho

aao too easy, pm if mad