Poor rage members :(

erdnA

Why wasn't the part I tanked ya'll after leaving corp cave included? :(

I guess Ebag always wins! YAY!

Thanks for leaking locations to us

@@Datassd0e, there is one of your leaks free of charge, I have 5 more, but thought I would give you a little hand. You don't have to believe me, keep him in if you want everyone to continue having locs.

@@Datassd0e, there is one of your leaks free of charge, I have 5 more, but thought I would give you a little hand. You don't have to believe me, keep him in if you want everyone to continue having locs.

Lmfao

Desperation at it's finest right here.

Try not to pull 20 next weekend.

I'm still waiting for pay. w330 ge 

rage is dogbrown sticky stuff. won a few preps and think they are the next MM

How can dog brown sticky stuff even call some one dog brown sticky stuff.... and @@Togo you sound like screech off of saved by the bell. Please stop stepping up to me like your anything more then a plus 1. Isn't ruin like 1-11 vs rage this year in preps??? And didnt y'all just lose a 40v40 vs rage on friday?????????????

How can dog brown sticky stuff even call some one dog brown sticky stuff.... and @@Togo you sound like screech off of saved by the bell. Please stop stepping up to me like your anything more then a plus 1. Isn't ruin like 1-11 vs rage this year in preps??? And didnt y'all just lose a 40v40 vs rage on friday?????????????

@LongShlong 

you're literally embarrassing urself by posting topics like this lmfao

ur embarrassing yourself with that haircut

But your clan is bad? I'm confused.... are you guys fighting for the less brown sticky stufftiest mpc award? @`andre

yes