Mayhem's sunday P2P extravaganza ft the honourable last pures hitting our teamspeak off

Guest Non-biased Fight Observer

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tlp is just a joke nowadays

If it wasnt for the ddos we eould have outpulled you tlp.

This lol ^ just because all your ranks were at a rot event and you couldn't pull more than 35 doesn't mean u gotta get butt hurt

Just lol tbfh. We WANT you to go out, so we can kill your asses. Given that, why would we hit your ts off, knowing that you would have to stall and get a backup? Hanu, it seems like you've adopted that brainded, sv logic, that got their clan closed and members broken. Hope that works out for you, but at the moment, it seems like you are getting shafted as hard as they did when they were spamming "god hates bundle of twigss" at you, whilst getting slaughtered at corp hill. You really must feel like brown sticky stuff, being down there with them, whilst your ex-clan curb stomps you continuously. 

Just lol tbfh. We WANT you to go out, so we can kill your asses. Given that, why would we hit your ts off, knowing that you would have to stall and get a backup? Hanu, it seems like you've adopted that brainded, sv logic, that got their clan closed and members broken. Hope that works out for you, but at the moment, it seems like you are getting shafted as hard as they did when they were spamming "god hates bundle of twigss" at you, whilst getting slaughtered at corp hill. You really must feel like brown sticky stuff, being down there with them, whilst your ex-clan curb stomps you continuously.

We pulled the same as tlp even with our team speak hit off #rot boys

LOLLL UR FIRST OFFICIAL WEEKEND AND YOUR IN FOE CAPES LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You're *

You're *

(wow) grammar on rs forum ur so smart bro

I had respect for yu vikings but now uve just turned full broccoli god bless u and ur brown sticky stuff minion clan

You're *

So you are saying you were matched with us and you still wouldn't fight. Jeese man, you guys really are pussy bitches. Think before you type and you may end up seeming like less of a complete moron. 

Thanks for playing though. 

So you are saying you were matched with us and you still wouldn't fight. Jeese man, you guys really are pussy bitches. Think before you type and you may end up seeming like less of a complete moron.

Thanks for playing though.

Keep resorting to nh tactics, seems like you're just worried about us, worry about your own clan pulling 35 with signups #rot

Keep resorting to nh tactics, seems like you're just worried about us, worry about your own clan pulling 35 with signups #rot

Didnt think you would have a response worth reading. I was right. Refer to my other post about "nh tactics", that is, if you can wrap your brain around a body of text that is more than 50 words long. 

(wow) grammar on rs forum ur so smart bro

I had respect for yu vikings but now uve just turned full broccoli god bless u and ur brown sticky stuff minion clan

I'm still your friendly neighborhood kid Vikings :) but cmon now let's be real here, u had to ddos us because we were gonna outpull you lol

Didnt think you would have a response worth reading. I was right. Refer to my other post about "nh tactics", that is, if you can wrap your brain around a body of text that is more than 50 words long.

id pray that rot doesn't have a fight Sunday or you might need to hit off our ts again

I'm still your friendly neighborhood kid Vikings :) but cmon now let's be real here, u had to ddos us because we were gonna outpull you lol

id pray that rot doesn't have a fight Sunday or you might need to hit off our ts again

and you're basing your evidence over a text of lines that doesn't even confirm he's the ddoser? Lmfao it's what you call pure hatred since there's no one else you hate except TLP. Use your head and get that sv out of your system.

and you're basing your evidence over a text of lines that doesn't even confirm he's the ddoser? Lmfao it's what you call pure hatred since there's no one else you hate the except TLP. Use your head and get that sv out if your system.

Actually I did give u guys the benefit of the doubt at one point but it's too obvious not to realize that it was tlp lol

you are like talking to a broken record, how do you exist whilst being so mindlessly cauliflower. 

Actually I did give u guys the benefit of the doubt at one point but it's too obvious not to realize that it was tlp lol

you got ddosed, we laughed about it and flamed you. Omfg it was them!!! They r laughing they clearly ddosed omfg put foe cape on we cant hold on no mo !?!!

you are like talking to a broken record, how do you exist whilst being so mindlessly cauliflower.

I only spit facts bruh

you get ddosed, we laugh about it and flame you. Omfg it was them!!! They r laughing they clearly ddosed omfg put foe cape on we cant hold on no mo !?!!

Yeah ddosed by you