Cancer mains / eop mains

0bbyx

Run back to eop kid wouldn't be suprised if you were leaking to them. You did the same fanboy brown sticky stuff with us when u leaked.

Atleast I can pick em up. You had to give them to ur mom after her meds. Because she didnt have any anymore.

Why would I run back to eop when I've never been in eop. Oh and btw looks like i triggered ur fat dutch ass wahaha pick ur teeth up lol xd

ne8gTzp.gif

Why would I run back to eop when I've never been in eop. Oh and btw looks like i triggered ur.5 percentile dutch ass wahaha pick ur teeth up lol xd

ne8gTzp.gif

U ran back to eop when RD canceled for their OWN server AGAIN. l0l0l000l0ll How do u fail to pull to ur own server??????????? Arent you a p2p based clan>???????? THX FOR MINIS.

if ur gonna correct use proper grammar and spelling tofu. u spent ur slave wages all on rs l000l

damn u got baited rofl.

how do u lose a fullout and only kill 27 ppl

73-0 l0l

l0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l Did RD ever do a 1v1 full out before? Or won atleast a 2v2?

If your clan was actually active midweek you would know this occurred because pure clans were tired of fighting mains at lavas (the most active pking spot)

Blame your clan for not pking more when it was just pures because 'pure midweeks' adapted because of lack of pure pking activity.

Your clan has mains on midweek pk trips too though lmfao

ZK5m1CJ.png

Straight from a recent fi midweek.    That main in enchanted that's in your clan chat, not an fi main right?

Hypocritical af

btw i'm not biased (in fact I should be more biased in favor of fatality since you always used to beg to wear our team capes to team on eop).  

how do u lose a fullout and only kill 27 ppl

73-0 l0l

A 1v3 fullout since eop had tlp/rd & we had 50 elders who hadn't played + ddossing 20 members yep grats. Anyways that's not even ur clan broccoli. Must i remind you of our last fullout ?

Even tho this was on 07 you probably weren't even clanning yet l0l.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmPDqE72roc

A 1v3 fullout since eop had tlp/rd & we had 50 elders who hadn't played + ddossing 20 members yep grats. Anyways that's not even ur clan broccoli. Must i remind you of our last fullout ?

Even tho this was on 07 you probably weren't even clanning yet l0l.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmPDqE72roc

so if eop had tlp/rd members, that means they wouldnt know how to play together, and they were in seperate teamspeaks, yet they still beat, lol!

Its about the future of pure claning as a whole this cancer will eventually infest pure claning we must protect it, or nothing will be left

You're 100% right.

In past couple of years I've always hoped that Pure Clans (regardless of them being rivals or not) would stick together against any clan that doesn't meet the pure standards (ex. mains, mids, zerks, tanks). It's one of the many reasons why I left the pure scene a couple of months ago. 

If your clan was actually active midweek you would know this occurred because pure clans were tired of fighting mains at lavas (the most active pking spot)

Blame your clan for not pking more when it was just pures because 'pure midweeks' adapted because of lack of pure pking activity.

Your clan has mains on midweek pk trips too though lmfao

ZK5m1CJ.png

Straight from a recent fi midweek.    That main in enchanted that's in your clan chat, not an fi main right?

Hypocritical af

btw i'm not biased (in fact I should be more biased in favor of Fatality since you always used to beg to wear our team capes to team on eop).  

we are talking about cancer mains. Our callers have freedom during midweeks to go on their main and MUST MAGE. Otherwise they are not allowed to go on their mains.

EOM only bring cancerous mains all in rag. Ur talking about  a main wearing enchanted, neitz, ancient staff runes etc that is about 400k per return set. Those mains have 40k return sets. l0l? Those are cancerous mains, we are here to remove the cancerous mains from the pure community.

I don't know who you are but go back to your hole.

GZ FI

so if eop had tlp/rd members, that means they wouldnt know how to play together, and they were in seperate teamspeaks, yet they still beat, lol!

why are u still talking you little fucking weasel don't make me bring @@Ash into this u dry little fucking gimp I will bully you from the internet trust me

we are talking about cancer mains. Our callers have freedom during midweeks to go on their main and MUST MAGE. Otherwise they are not allowed to go on their mains.

They are cancerous mains all in rag. Ur talking about  a main wearing enchanted, neitz, ancient staff runes etc that is about 400k per return set. Those mains have 40k return sets. l0l? Those are cancerous mains, we are here to remove the cancerous mains from the pure community.

I don't know who you are but go back to your hole.

Yeah man let's allow pures to go on mains as long as they have mage :D and are ranks!  Fatality setting the amazing pure standards again.

Maging mains are totally fine but if they are n ranging they are cancerous and eop scumbags!!!

Excellent job avoiding the premise of my post that the active pure pking clans (not your clan) adapted to fight mains.   I know this might be the first time you noticed it because of how often you avoid clans during the week but at least you are all knowing now 

Yeah man let's allow pures to go on mains as long as they have mage :D and are ranks!  Fatality setting the amazing pure standards again.

Maging mains are totally fine but if they are n ranging they are cancerous and eop scumbags!!!

Excellent job avoiding the premise of my post that the active pure pking clans (not your clan) adapted to fight mains.   I know this might be the first time you noticed it because of how often you avoid clans during the week but at least you are all knowing now 

Give me one pure video where they completeley slaughtered SV, AF, CT and all the other main clans? PLS give me ONE PURE VIDEO. We are talking about 20 MAINS. Not 2 mains? LMFAOO

I don't know which clans I am avoiding? But I am avoiding a main clan if they have 20+ mains. Like EOP ALWAYS haves and still loses. every single time.L

EOP is the only HPC "Pure" clan that brings 20+ mains to their trips. Even OP (partly eop) doesn't even bring that much mains to their weekend trips.

Like I said go back to your hole.

Give me one pure video where they completeley slaughtered SV, AF, CT and all the other main clans? PLS give me ONE PURE VIDEO. We are talking about 20 MAINS. Not 2 mains? LMFAOO

I don't know which clans I am avoiding? But I am avoiding a main clan if they have 20+ mains. Like EOP ALWAYS haves and still loses. every single time.L

EOP is the only HPC "Pure" clan that brings 20+ mains to their trips. Even OP (partly eop) doesn't even bring that much mains to their weekend trips.

Like I said go back to your hole.

LMFAOOOOOO

Look at my sig

I don't know which clans I am avoiding? But I am avoiding a main clan if they have 20+ mains. Like EOP ALWAYS haves and still loses. every single time.

I don't care about there trip lmfao

It's just hilarious how hypocritical you and the rest of fi ranks are.

So it's allowed to have 2 mains but not 20?  What's the cut off?  Is 4 allowed? Is 5 allowed?  

Please let us know because we know that Fatality (with half there memberlist being 30 def) sets the "pure" standards and the rules!

Since you said your callers are allowed to go on mains as long as they have a lot of wealth on, then I hope you don't mind if every time I'm fighting Fi i'm on a main with full rune in f2p (because that's okay :D)

Your job in Fatality is literally to pay for leaks and take attendance.  You have no real say in Fatality, you're basically the slave of fi.  Grats though

Is responding to sharkbrew topics that your moronic members make part of your rank description bro?