Skull Fucking Ruin

Duval

this offends me as a vegan transgender atheist who vapes and crossfits 4 times a week and im also a male feminist as I identify myself as a pastafarian apache helicopter dog mega multi combo god of hyper death and if you dont agree with me You're an ignorant arrogant globaphobic sexist lesbian

the only time Ruin attempted to fight back was when they hopped to p2p world in an attempt to gwas you lmao.

Rest of the time they proceeded to log and hop away from Rage, sitting in lobby/random worlds complaining about their members.

AAO was not scared we fought Rage with little care about opts difference.

the only time Ruin attempted to fight back was when they hopped to p2p world in an attempt to gwas you lmao.

Rest of the time they proceeded to log and hop away from Rage, sitting in lobby/random worlds complaining about their members.

That one scratch at corp hill was hilarious LMAO

We fought aao, ruin, imperial, olympus & cd @@Duval

thanks for that info! :)

we are glad aao loved running into a brick wall. we had a good laugh every time you rushed us but hey action is action right?!!

gz aao on not being scared of the big bad bears

thanks for that info! :)

we are glad aao loved running into a brick wall. we had a good laugh every time you rushed us but hey action is action right?!!

gz aao on not being scared of the big bad bears

better than watch you guys sit in singles chasing ruin and making their pull drop from 47-30

ur such a justin beiber bundle of twigsgot shut up lmfao u opened like 7 clans and they all closed

Mate I'm killing ur clan stop being mad when YOU ASKED FOR THIS.

better than watch you guys sit in singles chasing ruin and making their pull drop from 47-30

U mean 47 to 18 to ending. They couldn't breath without us on them.