Re- Sithlord / CV

James

Why did I care enough to expose this?

We are in a LPC community. The hackings and the ddosings are upsetting to say the least this is supposed to be for fun, and it isn't fun when you are taking people out of the game. I would like to see an apology from these clans for ruining the game for the clans they have done this to. BV, it was confirmed that LT did do the ddosing in the prep you lost, I hope this does not happen again.

QZjBiUS.png

sudo_, on 14 Aug 2014 - 11:45 AM, said:snapback.png

Oh yes, I need to find a life because I purposely gave him his account :huh: 

Anyone can create and buy a package without contacting me.

-

I can confirm that the owner of the account, Parmvir, bought a $40 package on reBOOT at 07-04-2014, 05:41:51 am.

Since he's violating terms of service, multi-accounting, I've banned his account and will not have his ban lifted.

I don't condone his use for the tool; leave your bullbrown sticky stuff clan drama out of my product, thanks.

For more information about our TOS, you can read it here:

http://www.reboot.re/tos.php

This is who does the ddosing

Stop spreading fake lies.

confirmed i got hooked up with a booter a while ago

but that topic was posted before our clan opened while i was Council in LT.

Downyz prob still uses the booter to lure kids on Ikov.

U got hooked up with a booter?

Your booter is under your name.

You cannot get yourself out of this

Well, so your all guilty please stop to all clans! There will be a topic soon enough!

Man one day you might become sane.

You could start by stop holding hands with Cv and stop making fake exposure vids with ya mate. That could be a start.

Man one day you might become sane.

You could start by stop holding hands with Cv and stop making fake exposure vids with ya mate. That could be a start.

Seriously Sith.  Your are literally holding convictions hands in the sand box.  Grow up, stop with fake videos.  Stop closing clans.  You too went down the same path.  It's in your blood - you close your own clan.

Yeah...our TS went off during our fight vs them on Monday.  Not only do you pull 70 to fight 25 but you then ddos us? LOL!

Yeah kyle i know, some Zu were there.

Also happened to us and LT yesterday.

Decided to interfere there inners so they hit our ts off during a mini lmfao

Well, seeing as you leaked this after the origional topic, means you probably thought the booter worked, and you would use it for yourselves. good try.

sudo does have working booter's mate evryone who isnt cauliflower or in CV knows that .