Redemption vs The Last Pures | Sharkbrew 10v10 Summer Cup Semi-Final | 2-1

Salso

@@R10 is a bundle of twigsgot virgin who lies about his irl life and also has never been in an hpc ever pre-eoc or 07 yet dedicates his time on this website to calling tlp trash just cus i'm in it lmao.

let's not forget he is literally one of the worst warrers i have ever seen lmao, must suck 2 be a chilean immigrant who now lives on an island with 200 people and improper healthcare.

@@R10 is a bundle of twigsgot virgin who lies about his irl life and also has never been in an hpc ever pre-eoc or 07 yet dedicates his time on this website to calling tlp trash just cus i'm in it lmao.

let's not forget he is literally one of the worst warrers i have ever seen lmao, must suck 2 be a chilean immigrant who now lives on an island with 200 people and improper healthcare.

damn i hit a nerve with my comment in this topic LMFAOOOO

this just show how sad is ur irl lol , constantly trying to show pple u didnt get kyp'd by me , go back to ur fkin wheelchair anime freak , keep taking this game more serius than ur life pathetic nerd.

NOT TO MENTION THIS IS THE 5TH TIME U QUOTE MY COMMENTS LMFAO, ILL NEVER START A CONVO WITH U IRRELEVANT VIRGIN LOLOLOL keep paying attention to all my comments btw 

Would liked to have seen this go down with our unit on (r3v, ecstacy, lub all missing). Pretty unfortunate leading up to the fight. Close one regardless.

same for rd

ant wasnt on

trees wasnt on

arwayk wasnt on

hustlez wasnt on

gf lolz0r

damn i hit a nerve with my comment in this topic LMFAOOOO

this just show how sad is ur irl lol , constantly trying to show pple u didnt get kyp'd by me , go back to ur fkin wheelchair anime freak , keep taking this game more serius than ur life pathetic nerd.

NOT TO MENTION THIS IS THE 5TH TIME U QUOTE MY COMMENTS LMFAO, ILL NEVER START A CONVO WITH U IRRELEVANT VIRGIN LOLOLOL keep paying attention to all my comments btw 

u've never kyp'd me however i killed all ur teams and u multiple times wahahahaha stay upset

u've never kyp'd me however i killed all ur teams and u multiple times wahahahaha stay upset

i feel sorry for u, wasted all that time in this game and ur clan still suck rofl, dont commit suicide take it easy ;)

tlp is trash btw